Chapter 28

You make it to the teachers lounge and walk in immediately getting greeted by Hizashi, Kayama, Shota (who is in his sleeping bag on the couch) and Toshinori.

"So I heared you been a naughty girl so you had to be sent to nezu's office" Kayama says with a grin.

"Oh my god I was such a bad girl, got a few spankings so it is really uncomfortable to sit down now" you playfully say with a smirk making you and the R-rated hero laugh while Hizashi and Toshinori sit there awkwardly but the best reaction was Shota as he was in the process of eating one of his pouches and nearly choked on it.

"So uh um..." Toshinori start to say "why did Nezu want to see you?"

"Is it about??..." Hizashi spoke indicating to his head and you nod.

"Yeah just regarding a doctor's appointment I had. I'm fine by the way it's just I found out my brain percentage used is more than most people and I'm one of the rare ones who basically been proved as a clairvoyant" you explain "so I can see people who have passed"

The two who aren't aware stare at you in shock while Hizashi and Shota weren't too bothered. You just started to eat your lunch awaiting for a response till Toshinori finally gave you one.

"C-can you see anyone now?" He asks.

"Not right now, when they want to come talk they will" you say with a shrug as you take a bite of sandwich.

"Ooh just imagine how it would be if you decided to get freaky with someone and there is a ghost in the room watching" Kayama says and grins.

"Sounds kinky" you say with a giggle.

You hear movement and watch as Shota gets out of his sleeping bag then walk to the coffee machine.

"Oh Shota can you make me one please?" You ask him sweetly.

"Sure.." he says as he waits for the pot to brew and the other tree look at him then you then back at him shocked.

"Hey! You never make me coffee when I ask!" Hizashi whines.

"That's because your a pain" Shota grumbles.

"Is something happening here?" Kayama says with a grin plastering her face.

"He is just being nice Kayama don't over think it" you say with a chuckle.

"Darling you have known me long enough to call me Nemurei" she says "anyhow you still haven't answered my question"

"I can be nice when I want to" Shota grumbles while pouring the cups of coffee then handing one to you and you muttered a thanks.

"Hmm if you say so" Hizashi says with a smirk and exchanging a glance with Nemurei.

Before more can be asked the bell rings and you feel a sense of relief as you pack up your lunchbox and say bye before scurrying back off to your office ready for a long afternoon as you have an appointment with with the one and only Shoto Todoroki.