Chapter 43

Today was the day of the meeting. You enter the meeting room and see All Might, Kamuri woods, mt lady, best jeanist, endeavour and a few other pros. You take a seat next to Shota and listen to their plan to save the teen and they mention the villains that they know of but not the one who could really be a downfall so you put up your hand.

"Miss L/N? What do you need to say?" All might asks.

"You missed a villain" you say staring at your lap and clenching your fist.

The other hero's stare at you confused including Shota.

"Who did we miss?" All might asks confused.

"His vilkian name is Phobia his given name is D/N. He can see your fears and make you witness them. I accounted him in the woods but he only wanted to talk then he dissapeared. His psychological torment can put you at a downfall if you look him directly in the eye when he activates his quirk" you tell them shakily.

"How do you know him?" Endevour grunts.

"Because..." your eyes water up and you whimper out "because he is my dad".

A collection of gasps and mutters fill the room. Shota places his hand in yours and squeezes it a little.

"So your going to put this school in danger? You been telling him information? Are you a traitor?!" Endevour accuses and your eyes widen as you whip your head up to him. Shock turning to anger.

"How dare you.." you growl with a glare making even the flame hero tense slightly "that man killed my mother and I narrowly escaped my life with only a scar on my shoulder to prove it. I thought he was either in prison or dead as I heard nothing. I had to leave England to be near my only surviving family to put distance as I didn't want to be in the same country as him. He didn't know I'm in Japan. He was even surprised himself especially being with UA kids. That man wanted to kill me because according to him my quirk is weak. But I know it's far from weak... Now he knows I'm here he will want to finish the job but I won't let him and I damn well won't let him harm a single hair on the students to get to me. Also just remember I know things you wouldn't think I would know. So be careful of your accusations towards me because I have ALOT of information. Don't try and ruin my career because I can easily end yours. Endevour."

You glare at the male as you say his name with venom making the room go silent as you make eye contact holding his glare before he looks away.

" Anyhow.. All you can do to get out of it if he does get you caught in his quirk is someone breaking you out by force or if you battle your fear and make it one of your strengths. But if you listen to me and avoid eye contact or disable the use of his eyes you will be fine" you tell them.

"Y/N...thank you for this crutial information and having to bring up painful memories. Could I ask what he showed to you with the hallucinations? That way we can be prepared incase you do face him" All Might asked.

"Hard to use a phobia when he made my phobia my reality the night he killed my mother and attempted to kill me" you say through gritted teeth.

"I understand, thank you again for telling us" All Might says then looks at everyone "Now we know everything we move in tonight. Meeting adjourned"