Chapter 4

You put Toshi into the car then got in yourself. You drove for a bit before stopping in a parking lot then turned to him a look of anger on your face while the boy stared down at his lap. He normally doesn't get nervous when he is about to get scolded even with his own mother and father but with you normally being a bubbly happy person he figured out quick when you were unhappy or angry then you were a force to not be reckoned with and if he used his quirk well he better have a will written out.

"What the hell Toshi?! I thought you were better than this!?" You shout while he stays quiet "I know the exams weren't fair but you can't be blaming them kids! Auntie and uncle raised you better than this!"

You were fuming and the boy knew it.

"I'm sorry..." He muttered out.

"It's not me you should be apologizing too! What happens if you do get put into that class hmm?! Their gonna hate you before they actually get to know you!" You say angrily.

"Okay I get it!" Hitoshi snaps looking at you with a face of anger, frustration and sadness.

You sigh as you pull him close and hug him tightly which he returns. You hear small sniffles which then inturn makes your eyes water and start to sniffle.

"Toshi...I'm sorry for shouting...but you got to promise me one thing" you say while sniffling and he says a muffled what "you kick ass at that sports festival. You prove to them that you deserve to be on that hero course and when you get in it you become the best damn hero out there, got it?!"

You both pull away from each other and he smiles which you return.

"You bet I will" he says with a chuckle.

--------

You enter Hitoshi's home and it's quiet still. You look at him and he shrugs.

"Guess their still at work" He says

"Fair enough....want me to order pizza?" You ask and he nods before going upstairs to get changed out of his uniform and you called up the pizza place.

When your finished he comes back down in a black long sleeved top and black sweatpants then proceeds to sit on the couch which you do aswell.

"Oh I text mom and her and dad are working later than planned. They said thank for keeping me company" he says with a small smile.

"Ayo it chill your basically like my little brother" you say ruffling his hair which he chuckles and swats your hand away "right let's get this pizza and movie night started!"