Chapter 39

While the kids made their food the others were informed of the situation and a plan set in place to keep an eye out for anything suspicious and be in full guard. You then take Shota away from everyone and to your car as you wanted to give him the gift.

"So tell me why we are at your car?" He asks.

"I have something for you" you tell him.

"Hmm? And what would that be kitten" he says with a grin as he wraps his arms around your face and gives you a soft kiss quickly.

"Well let me go and I can get it for you" you say with a small smile.

He lets you go and you go to the back of your car grabbing the box. Your get nervous as you walk over and hand it to him. Shota takes it and raises and eyebrow the proceeds to open it and when he does his eyes widen.

 Shota takes it and raises and eyebrow the proceeds to open it and when he does his eyes widen

(What's inside)

Inside the box is some little booties, a onsies and the positive pregnancy test. Shota looks at it then you then back as the boxes contents.

"Y-your pregnant?" He manages to stutter out.

You start to get scared and slowly nod. You watch as he places the box on the car roof and turns to you.

"S-shota...?" You say quietly.

Suddenly you get engulfed into a hug and lifted up into the air.

"Your pregnant!" He shouts happily making you giggle.

"Your not not mad?" You ask confused.

"No I'm not..but how? We were so careful? Well minus the first night but you said you had that covered" He asks confused.

"That's the thing, i asked Nem for a morning after pill but didn't want you guys seeing and the silly woman mistakes a similar looking paracetamol box as that instead in her rush" you tell him.

"I swear she is just as idiotic as Hizashi at times" he sigh.

"I know, and I'm aware it's early for us to have kids but it's happened" you say "I was so scared you was gonna leave cause you didn't want a baby seeing as we never really discussed it"

"Kitten I always wanted to have a kid of my own, I honestly didn't think it was going to happen but I'm happy I get to have one with you" he tells you "I love you Y/N"

Your eyes widen as tears fill up your water line hearing him say the words you so desperately wanted to hear and tell him.

"I-I love you too Shota" you manage to choke out as you hug him tightly.

"Oi lovebirds stop being gross, Mandalay wants to see you!"

You turn to see Bakugou stood there with a starry eyed Mina.

"You two are soo cute!" She squeals.

"Ashido. We are coming back, now go otherwise I will make you do 50 laps of the forest" Shota says sternly making the girl squeak and run off but Bakugou stands there.

"Can we help you Bakugou?" You ask as you put the box back in the car.

"I heared you both but didn't want to interrupt. Congratulations on having a brat of your own" he grumbles " I won't tell anyone"

"Thanks Bakugou" you say with a smile.

"Yeah, thanks" Shots says going back to tired teacher mode "I appreciate you not saying anything"

"Yeah yeah, just come back or that cat hag will be on my ass" he says walking off.

You watch the boy then look back at Shota as you start to follow holding his hand.

"You got extra classes tonight correct?" You ask.

"Yep, sadly" he sighs "it's going to be hell"

"I'm sure it will be fine. I will be with you anyhow" you mention

"Yeah, only good thing about it" he smirks.

"Behave yourself" you chuckle as you both make your way to the rest of the kids.