Chapter 33

Things have been going great with Shota and the final exams were coming up for the first year classes. Of course this meant a lot of your regular sessions were coming to visit even on days they weren't scheduled as their stress was increasing and they didn't know who to go to.
It was the day before the written exams and you haven't slept because you were losing track of time trying to write the reports and plans so you was running around like a headless chicken dropping copies off to the teachers. The last class being Shota's where you have Tsu, Todoroki, Iida, Midoriya and Bakugou's plans and reports. You knew you had to be quick Incase an emergency session was needed so you knocked on Shota's class door and as soon as he said come in you hastily walked in and placed the reports and plans on the desk.

"Read these please as their very important especially for the exams as I don't want upset students coming back to me, understand?" You say quickly.

"Yes." Is all he said back.

"Thank you, see you later" you give him a quick peck on the lips before turning to leave when you heared a gasp.

You froze and you looked out the corner of your eyes to see a mixed of shocked and happy faces from the class you didn't realize was in the room.

Shit is it really that time?! you thought.

You slowly turn around laughing nervously as you rub the back of your neck and you saw Mina squirming in the seat excitedly before she jumps up.

"My teacher ship has sailed!!!" She squealed happily while punching her fist up in the air making Shota sighs and pinch the bridge of his nose.

"Eep!" Was the noise that left your lips as you suddenly run out the room to your office and as soon as your in you slide to the floor in embarrassment.

-----

You sat in your office eating your lunch as you didn't want to face Shota or any students from 1-A as you was still highly embarrassed from earlier. As you were going through your phone you suddenly realised you hadn't seen Oboro for a while.

"Wow embarrassing moment earlier huh Y/N-chan!"

Speak of the devil and he shall appear you thought and sighed.

"Don't...I am Soo sleep deprived right now that coffee isn't doing me justice" you mutter while looking at the boy "where the hell have you been?"

"Ah well that I can't really say sadly but I haven't really had need to come disturb you" he says laying on the couch.

"So you haven't been bored? That's a shock.." you say as you watch him.

"Hard to be bored when your busy" he giggles.

"Busy? With what?" You asked curiously.

"Can't say" he says with a giggle as he puts a finger to his lips in a shush motion and a wink.

"Hmm sounds suspicious.." you respond with a raised eyebrow.

"I will tell you near the time if it happens" he tells you.

"Wait what do you mean?" You say getting suspicious.

"Well look at the time I gotta go! Bye Y/N-chan" he says happily as he disappears.

You just sit there staring at where the young boy was in utter confusion before rubbing you temples.

"I need more coffee" you mumbled as you get up to make the said drink.

-----

End of school bell rang and you were sat at your desk typing away on your laptop as you had a sessions with Amajiki and a few students come in for random one off sessions a few letting you use your quirk which made you more tired to the point you actually had to have a 20 minute nap to replenish your energy albeit not as much as you wanted.

"I'm gonna have killer nightmares tonight I'm sure" you grumble.

As you down another cup of coffee you finish another report before a knock at your door breaks your attention from the laptop to the door to see Shota poke his head in.

"Hey kitten," he says as he walks in shutting the door behind him "are you alright? I barely saw you today"

"Yeah just been busy, had to use my quirk a couple of times so I'm tired" you say rubbing your eyes.

"Have you had a nap?" He asks walking over to you.

"30 minutes earlier. First form of sleep since yesterday morning" you mumbled.

Shota let's out a sigh as he leans on your desk and shuts your laptop as he comes face to face with you.

"Stop working and come stay at mine. You need sleep" he states not giving you a choice.

"Fine...let's go" you sigh getting up and packing your things away.

"Good girl" he says without thinking making you freeze and Shota raising an eyebrow before smirking "oh? Got a bit of a praise kink I see?"

"S-shut up" you say blushing before rushing to finish getting things packed to leave.

Shota let's out a low chuckle before coming up behind you and places his hands on your hips as he leans down to your ear.

"I will remember that next time" he whispers sending a shiver up your spine.

"U-umm..." You try to think of something to say but don't know what.

Shota grins as he slaps your ass then moves away heading back to the door.

"See you outside kitten" he says then leaves.

You stand there flustered and your face red as you grab your jacket then leaving to go back to his house.