Chapter 14

You and Aizawa are sat in a park near the school which is thankfully pretty empty. The walk there was silent and so you are right now till Aizawa broke the silence.

"I noted seeing it stood back up on the side table then you haven't been yourself properly since then" he points out.

"I wasn't snooping honest! I just saw it while I was cleaning then....something weird happened..." You say looking down.

"I know that...just take your time" he tells you as he places a hand on your shoulder comfortingly.

"I don't know if it's my quirk having a blip or something but I placed my fingers gently on the boy and I saw...visions of the past..." You say making Aizawa's hand tense slightly on your shoulder "I saw you and Yamada with him....he was talking about you three opening up a hero agency together but you weren't in one place you started off in UA then crossing a street before standing on a statue of sorts...then I saw you injured staring down at the ruins of a building..."

You stare at your lap while Aizawa is staring at you with wide eyes in shock and sadness before he removes his hand and shakes his head as his fist clench in slight anger in his lap.

"I was then in a white room and he stood there....he was misty and he asked me to help you and Yamada...to help you be happy...but to help him and he said he wasn't alive nor dead..." You say quietly.

Suddenly Aizawa stands up and glares at you angrily.

"He is dead! Don't say bullshit like this! You don't even know his name! So don't you dare say crap like that! You don't know him! " He exclaims angrily.

"I know his name because he told me!" You say angrily jumping up looking at him.

"No! You don't! You obviously invaded my privacy and used your quirk on me last night! Don't lie to me!" He snaps back and starts to walk away.

"I would never do that! I need to go to a quirk doctor so I can understand this! Oboro Shirakumo asked for my help and I'm doing it!" You shout at him when Aizawa suddenly stops.

You stand there tears falling down your face with your fists clenched at your side staring at the ground not realising your nails were cutting into your palm. You knew what happened was real and you hated being called a liar. Aizawa turned to you a few tears falling down his face not sure what to say or how to act.

"You can call me all you want but a liar is one thing I will not be" you say through gritted teeth.

"Y/N...." He says softly but you shake your head as you start to run before hopping on your board and skating off home.

-------

Your currently laid on your bed staring at the ceiling. You called the doctor and have an appointment tomorrow morning to see what on earth is going on. Your phone was buzzing constantly and you saw it was either Aizawa, Yamada or Kayama either individually or through the groupchat. You turned over and turned your phone off in anger seeing it's only 2pm when you do. You get out of bed and go to your kitchen to make yourself a coffee. Your currently stood at the island in your kitchen sipping your coffee when you hear a knock at the door. You freeze sfor a second then gently place down the cup and sneak to the door, when you look through the keyhole you see Yamada stood there and groan in frustration as you open the door.

"Im currently busy, goodbye" you grumble going to shut the door but get stopped.

"Come on Y/N don't be like that" He whines "please talk to us, Shota is worried about you and a mess. Nemurei is concerned and so am I"

"How did you find my home?" You question with a monotone voice.

"Not important" he says walking in before you can react then goes and sits at the kitchen island where you follow him "tell me what happened?"

"Did your 'best friend' not tell you?" You say with with an attitude as you pick up your cup.

"Yes but I want to hear it from you." He says going serious.

"Why so you can turn on me too? Tch no thanks" you say putting down your cup and cross your arms looking away.

"Listen... Shota took his death personally. He watched it happen and couldn't do anything. We were all close and he is still hurting, I mean I am too but I'm better at dealing with it than he is" he starts to explain "he didn't mean to snap at you like that...he doesn't deal with those emotions well"

"Well the damage is done. I ain't gonna be accused as a liar. Shirakumo came to me and asked me for help and I will do that with or without yours and Aizawa's help" you tell him.

Yamada stares at you not sure what to say.

"I have an appointment tomorrow with a quirk doctor, so I know what's happening with me. When I know what's going on I will let you know" you continue on.

"Please...just don't shut us out of it. I understand if you don't want to talk to Shota right now but please keep in touch with me and Nemurei" Yamada says as he gets up "I will see you in a couple of days"

You stand there as he leaves and as soon as the door shut you lean on the island with a sigh.

What a shit show this is....