Chapter 22

You come back a couple of hours later and walk round the side of the house straight to the back garden with a couple of bags of clothes to see Shota basically kicking Hitoshi's ass. You lean on the wall behind Hitoshi and grin as a thought comes to mind as you put down the bags and quietly walk to a better position making sure Hitoshi doesn't see you still and you realise how focused Shota is.

You get in position then grin as you suddenly run and tackle Hitoshi to the ground.

"SURPRISE ATTACK!" you scream as you tackle him.

Hitoshi screams in fright while Shota stops and stares in slight shock.

"JESUS CHRIST!" He shouts as you both land on the floor.

"And that little cousin is why you should be aware of your surroundings" you say laughing.

Suddenly you feel yourself get wrapped up and lifted off Hitoshi.

"Maybe you should take your own advice" Shota says sounding done with your shit already.

"Come on Shota!" You say trying to get out of the binds.

"Thanks Mr Aizawa" Hitoshi says as he gets up.

"Y/N please refrain from interrupting us from now on" Shota sighs placing you down and unbinding you.

You pout and flip them both off before picking up the bags and going in to put Hitoshi's bag in his room then flopping onto the couch waiting for them to finish.

"Hey Y/N-chan!!" You hear and turn to see Shirakumo sat next to you.

"Oh hey Shirakumo what do you need?" You ask to the boy.

"Got bored. Haven't been around for nearly two weeks. I missed you!!" He says putting an arm around your shoulder making you shiver a little.

"It has been quiet without you. So you got anything to enlighten me with?" You ask him.

"Hmmm....nope not yet! I'm just bored" he says

"Well you seem to have more energy your a bit more solid than normal" you comment.

"I know right!" He says with a smile before looking to see the picture of him with Shota and Hizashi "damn he has actually left it up and not put it face down"

"Yeah..since the appointment he isn't putting it down." You mention.

"How is he taking this situation between us?" He questions.

"He is actually taking it okay right now. I think it comforts him knowing your around still but he is still holding the guilt" you respond with a small frown.

"Well when he is ready we can talk to him" he tells you.

"That sounds good" you agree with a small smile.

"Hey you wanna know something funny?" He says turning to face you and you nod "so when we were younger Hizashi wouldn't stop talking and Shota activated his quirk which confused Hizashi alot and when asked why Shota said he thought it would shut him up then proceeded to look away and frown while saying that it sadly didn't and Hizashi's face went from smiling to pure look of betrayal so quickly but he did go silent in the end"

You both started laughing over it.

"Oh my god! I thought nothing would shut Hizashi up! But betrayal does?! I need to try that" you say laughing hard.

You and Shirakumo fall off the couch from laughing then paused before laughing harder.

"Stop! It hurts!" You say clutching your stomach.

"I'm sorry!" The blue haired boy responds.

After a couple of minutes you both calm down and stare at the ceiling unaware your had been watched for the past 10 minutes by one person who is used to it and the other looking at you like you finally lost it.

"Oops looks like my time is up! Also have fun explaining to your cousin what just happened!" Shirakumo says as you sit up to see the two stood there while he disappeared "bye Y/N -chan!"

"God dammit Shirakumo!" You exclaim before sighing and standing up.

"Umm Mr Aizawa I think you might have broke her earlier" Hitoshi says staring at you.

"Nope she is fine." Shota says walking over to you.

"Toshi come chat with me I got some explaining to do" you tell him.