Chapter 5

You awake suddenly panting and sweating. You look and see it's 4:30am and you groan realising you only had 3 hours of sleep which sucked because you only got back 4 1/2 hours ago from your aunt's.

You decide to get up and have a shower then get dressed ready for work.

(Thought this looked cute)

You go downstairs and make a strong cup of coffee and some toast with your favorite topping then sit on the couch watching TV to pass the time till you had to leave.

--------

You arrive into your office 45 minutes before the bell rang to start the day. You walk over to your coffee machine and put a cup under machine, put in a pod and press the button. After it starts to brew there is knock at the door and you turn to see Aizawa open the door.

"Well I know now that if I need to summon you then I should put on the coffee machine" you say with a giggle to which he let's out a small chuckle which made you weak at the knees a bit "coffee?"

"Yeah, just black is fine" he replies sitting on the couch.

You nod and grab the cup you just brewed and walk over handing it to him before returning and making yours.

"So Aizawa, how come I get graced with your presence this fine morning?" You say with a smile.

"I'm too tired to be dealing with Hizashi" he grunts while attempting to grab the cup with his limited arm mobility.

"Ah that's understandable" you respond as you grab your cup and sit opposite him "oh that reminds me, I booked Bakugou for a visit with em at 2pm....and possible for the next few weeks...or months once a week."

"Hm. He seems like he will be a tough case. He is strong, smart and talented but has some either deep rooted insecurity or God complex going on" he says with a scoff.

"You sure you don't want to take over my job?" You say with a giggle.

"No thanks" he mutters "being around them normally is tiring enough."

"Yeah....plus being a pro on top. That's for to be hard enough" you point out to which he nods "uh if you ever need me to help you then don't be afraid to come see me"

You give him a soft smile while he looks at you.

"Thanks but no I'm fine" he says then the bell rings "well I better get going to the problem children. See you at lunch?"

"Sure thing" you say as you stand, walk to the door and open it for him.

"Thanks" he says as he walks out "see you later"

"Will do, bye Aizawa" you watch him walk down the hall and then shut the door, clear the disposable cups and sit at your desk finishing the design so you can speak to Nezu.