Chapter 20

Shota took you back to your small home after the appointment and sat with you on the couch.

"I still can't believe your talking to him..." Shota mutters to you.

"I'm sorry Shota...you probably hate me for this..." You say quietly as you look down at your lap.

"Of course I don't hate you...I'm a bit jealous I admit but you can't help it. You didn't ask for this but at least I know he is okay. But I do want to know something's" he says and you nod "how does he look? Like is he still young or not? Is he in his own clothes or hero costume?"

"He is still the same age in the picture and he is in his UA uniform" you answer.

"Is he like those stereotypical ghosts in movies?" He questions more.

"He is mostly misty looking and sometimes a bit more solid" you tell him.

"Is he ...is he happy?" Shota asks slightly hesitating.

"Well he seems to be, I mean he thought it was funny to send me on a wild goose chase and to expose your cat girl fantasy and laugh at your embarrassment" you say with a smirk.

"Shut up..." He grumbles

"Oh lighten up, it was pretty funny" you say with a chuckle "well me and Shirakumo thought it was."

He rolls his eyes playfully shoves you making you laugh and him chuckle. You suddenly get a phone call from Hitoshi and you frown a little as you answer it.

"Hey Toshi, what's up?"

"Hey Y/N, sorry I haven't been in touch. General studies has been kicking my ass"

"It's fine, what's up?"

"Oh! Yeah! I got a offer after the sports festival!"

"Holy shit kid that's amazing! Who?!"

"Mr Aizawa offered to take me!"

"Oh really??"

"Yeah, did he not tell you? I mean you seem pretty close"

"No he didn't. But thanks for this information I shall be having a chat with him"

"Please don't hurt him, I wanna do this internship" he says with a chuckle

"I won't, anyhow I have to go. Congratulations Toshi!"

"Thanks Y/N! Bye!"

You hang up and turn to look at Shota who looks at you.

"Y/N, I was about to tell you abou-"

You cut him off by pouncing onto him and crashing your lips onto his wrapping your arms around his neck while he places his hands on your hips as you straddle him. You then break the kiss and smile widely at him.

"Thank you for giving Hitoshi a chance" you say happily as you cup his cheeks in your hands.

"He has potential. He would make a great hero one day I can tell, with enough training I'm sure I can get him transferred into the hero course" he says with a small smile.

"That would be a dream come true for him, he wanted to be one since he was a kid. He got bullied a fair bit for having a 'villianous' quirk but he wanted to prove them wrong but because of the entrance exams he started to doubt himself" you say with a small sigh as you lean your forehead against his as you close your eyes "thank you for giving him hope"

Shota looks at your face noting the small content and happy smile on it. He places a hand on your cheek and gently rubs it with his thumb while he admires your features. You open your eyes looking directly into his black ones.

"Y/N....could we possibly take things so slow. I haven't been in a relationship for a while and i don't want to rush too quickly into doing things" he says with a hint of nervousness in his voice "what happened earlier was me not thinking properly and now I have thought about it I realised I don't want to rush into this with you"

"Shota, I'm fine with that. I won't rush you to do anything your not comfortable with" you say with a smile.

"Thank you" he says while giving you a soft kiss for a few seconds before breaking it "I'm sorry but I need to go home, there are some papers I need to finish grading"

"It's fine" you say getting off him "I will see you tomorrow"

"Of course" he gets up and pecks your lips "see you tomorrow"

You watch as he leaves then head to your room flopping onto your bed and staring at the ceiling with a huge smile on your face.