Chapter 15

It's the next day and your sat in the room with the doctor who was an older woman with white hair and slight wrinkles around her eyes and mouth.

"So Miss L/N, I heared your having some issues with your quirk. Would you like to explain it to me?" She asks.

"Uh yeah so as it says on my file my quirk is called nightmare projection" you say to which she nods "well I was at a colleague's home to help him while he was injured. As I was cleaning I found a picture face down of him, another colleague's and an old friend of theirs from childhood. I ran my fingers over the image and suddenly it was life I was with them. I heared a conversation of theirs but like I was switching scenery with them. Then next thing I know I was in a white room talking to the boy where I got his name and he was talking to me asking for help and to look after his friends and stuff then I blink and I'm back in my colleagues living room"

The doctor writes down the notes and sits there silently for a few minutes looking confused before saying to you.

"Well my dear I think we need to do some tests. We will get bloods done then we need to have an MRI scan then see what we can do from there there is a 1 in a million chance of someone developing a second quirk very late in life" she explains and you nod a little "right then dear let's go"

-----

You spent nearly all day at the doctor's and your results came back all normal. You run your fingers through your hair as your pacing around your room not sure what to do so you message Yamada

You
Hey Yamada, spent the day at doctor's getting tested and they don't see anything wrong with me.
I'm Soo frustrated because I know what I saw and heard was real.

The loud one
Hey Y/N, thanks for letting me know. In not sure what to say but don't worry, I believe you.
Sadly I don't know how Shota is going to take this.

You
Thanks for believing me.
I'm not sure what Aizawa is going to say but I'm just going to steer clear of him for now.
Anyhow I need to go to bed I'm exhausted, see you tomorrow.

The loud one
Your welcome!
Just take your time it's no rush
That's understandable your going to bed, have a good sleep.

You let out a sigh as you do your night routine and go to sleep.

-----

You awoke the next morning having a rare dreamless sleep. Your supposed to be feeling refreshed but instead you felt like utter crap. You tiredly go into the school and to your office, you make yourself a cup of coffee and sit down with it at your desk. You sigh as you look through your schedule and see a few students and some emails of students requesting a session which you schedule and write out slips. You see one for Tsuyu Asui which is the frog quirk girl in Aizawa's class. You let out a sigh as you pick up the slips and head out your office running to different classes handing them to teachers.

Soon you get to 1-A and knock on the door. You hear a tired come in from the one and only Aizawa, taking a breath in and out you open the door with a straight face while Aizawa acts like he isn't bothered of your presence but you can sense the sadness in his eyes.

"What do you need?" He asks

"Just need to give you a written slip for a student of yours." You say handing it to him which he takes.

"Okay, thanks" he mumbles.

"Your welcome" you don't say anything else as you walk out the classroom without another word.