Chapter 13

Aizawa didn't call for you and you fell asleep on the couch but the night wasn't easy. You tossed and turned as flashes of the vision invade your mind along with Shirakumo's pleads. You gasp as you awak and sit up, breathing and covered in a thin sheet of sweat. You look around realising your still in Aizawa's house and the sun is just starting to rise. You check the time to see it's 5:30am and look surprised to see you slept more than 3 hours and get up slowly before walking over to the window and watching the sun rising making your body relax eventhough your mind is reeling. You were soo caught up in your mind you didn't notice the pro hero walk in 2 hours later.

"You stayed over?" He says making you jump.

"Fucking hell...warn a girl next time" you say with a sigh as you turned to him "yeah, I'm passed out...sorry about that"

"It's fine...you should really go home and get changed. I have an appointment with recovery girl in an hour" he tells you.

"Let me make you some breakfast and I can drive you there on my way home" you tell him to which he nods.

------

You drop off Aizawa to recovery girl then head home. You enter and go into your wardrobe seeing your old skateboard. An idea pops into your head and you smirk as you grab your phone.

You
Oi, you busy today?

Toshi
Nope, what's up?

You
Wanna go skateboarding like when we were younger?

Toshi
Hell yeah! See you in 20mins

You chuckle as you pick out your go to skating outfit.

(Outfit I thought looked cute)

(Skateboard design I had in mind)

You hear the door knock and you run downstairs putting on your shoes then open the door to see Toshi stood there in his get up and board.

(Dunno why but I can see this as his get up and board design)

"Let's go kid!" You say happily as you both run down the street a bit before hopping on your boards and cruising down the street.

You both laugh and joke around as you do a few Ollie's and rail grinds while you blare music out your phone which is currently playing:

(Though the SK8 the infinity theme was appropriate haha)

You both realise your near UA and you point to a small area that looks like a ramp and you speed up with him behind you as you go up the ramp and in the air you suddenly see a figure appear and you hold the board in place and doing a flip over the figure just dodging it as you land skating a couple seconds before stopping turning back in the process. Thankfully Toshi realise and stopped on the ramp and we both pant a little a little.

"You good Y/N?" Toshi asks.

You look at the figure to realise it was Aizawa who was looking at you wide eyed and confused.

"I think we should ask Aizawa that?" You say with a chuckle as you kick up your board and grab it "looks like recovery girl fixed you up well good thing I got goo reflexes"

You tell the male as you walk upto him with Hitoshi close behind.

"Didn't take you for doing something like this" Aizawa comments as he looks at Hitoshi "hello Shinso"

"H-hi sir.." Hitoshi mumbles look down.

"Yeah I been teaching Hitoshi the ropes of this since he was 9" you say chuckling while ruffling his air earning some protest and him swatting your hand away "my parents were worried about me not having a hobby and a release from my quirk drawbacks so I got into skateboarding. First time doing this since I got here, I'm impressed Toshi can keep up still, I was even scouted for competitions but I turned them down cause I do this for fun not work and it doesn't help people like I want"

"But if your tired as part of your  drawbacks how does it help?" Aizawa asks.

"Helps clear my head when I have some really bad nightmares from the drawback" you tell him earning a raised eyebrow.

"Did you have one round mine last night?" He questions.

"That's my queue to leave!" Hitoshi says suddenly "see ya!"

He skates off before your can say anything else and you facepalm.

"Always jumping to conclusions that kid" you sigh "I'm gonna have message him later"

"You still haven't answered my question" Aizawa says bluntly.

"Yes...but it was about something that happened before I fell asleep" you say.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asks.

"Not yet...it might be difficult for you and I don't want to stress you out considering its based on a touchy subject and your probably tired from being with recovery girl..." You tell him with a sigh.

Aizawa looks at you with the smallest frown on his face while you stare at the ground before something seems to click in his mind and he furrows his eyebrows and clears his throat.

"It's about the picture you saw isn't it?"