Chapter 38

After explaining what you mean and showing the doctors forms to prove your not faking any of this and they all sigh.

"If this is true something could happen any moment. But it's only the second day here so it would be too early and if villians were to attack it would be too early cause no one knew where they were going and we are so off the grid it would be near impossible to find us" Mandalay says.

"Yeah I think we should be safe for now but we should keep our guard up" ragdoll chimes in.

"Yeah I agree, while the kids are cooking their meal later I will inform Vlad knight of the situation while you two inform tiger and pixie bob" Aizawa says with a sigh.

"I'm just confused as to why I'm needed to be here?" You question "maybe for support?"

"That is one thing out of it all that is confusing. I mean your telent is real and Shirakumo predicted with very little information the Hosu incident so he wouldnt say that for no reason" Aizawa points out.

Suddenly there is a knock at the door and you turn to see a small boy enter with a look in his face that could kill.

Hmm he kinda looks like Bakugou...nope bad Y/N bad...god I need to cut down my time around Todoroki I think...you thought to yourself.

" Oh L/N, this is my nephew Kota. He lives here with us" Mandalay says with a smile.

You get up and walk over to the small boy crouching down to his level.

"Hello Kota, it's nice to meet you" you say softly with a smile as you extend your hand.

"Hi.." he says moodily shaking your hand a little "you don't look like a hero"

You notice the sneer in his voice as he says those words.

"That's because I'm not. I help people in a different way?" You explain and this makes the boy raise an eyebrow.

"How?" He asks.

"Well I help people who have bad dreams due to scary experiences or fears understand them." You tell him "my quirk lets me see them and experience everything the person did so I know exactly how to help them"

"Can you try it on me? I want to know if your lying" he says with his scowl back on his face.

"How old are you? I am only allowed to use it on children aged 7 and older" you mention.

"I'm only 5" he grumbles.

"I'm sorry sweetie but I can't. But I work just aswell when it comes to talking so if you ever need to talk then come find me okay?" You say tilting your head slightly with a closed eyed smile.

"Okay..thanks.." he mumbles.

"Your welcome" you pat his head gently as you stand up and he leaves the room.

You turn around to see the other three adults staring at you.

"Did I do something wrong?" You ask confused.

"No not at all" Mandalay smiles "Your the first person he spoke to like that and for that long who is a stranger to him"

"You have a natural knack with kids huh?" Ragdoll says with a giggle.

"Well I'm really close with my cousin who is 11 years younger than me and I'm basically a big sister to him plus in my profession I deal with kids as young as 7 for my quirk so it comes naturally I guess" you respond.

"You will make a good mom I can tell" Mandalay points out making you blush and you notice Shota stiffen a little at that remark.

"T-thank you" you stutter playing with the hem of your shirt.

"Aww soo cute! Your adorable! Anyhow we better get back to the kids before we get them to start cooking dinner" ragdoll says and you all nod getting ready to head out.