Chapter 25

You arrive in time to start cooking. As soon as you enter you see the two boys stood in the kitchen talking over what Hitoshi needs to work on.

"How was training while I was gone?" You ask putting the bags on the counter.

"Shinso is doing well so far. We spoke and agreed that with more training I will get him his own scarf so he has an assist weapon" Shota mentions.

"That sounds useful" you say as you empty the ingredients from the bags.

"What are you making?" Hitoshi asks.

"Pork cutlet bowl and I even got you something because I'm the best cousin ever" you say with a grin while he raises and eyebrow. You reach in the bag and you reveal the Sakura gummies.

"Okay you definitely are the best" he says with a chuckle as he takes them and scurried out the room to eat them  while you shout after him "make sure you don't eat too many!"

"You really care for him don't you?" Shota points out.

"Yeah, he didn't really have friends growing up so we ended up being really close" you say "also I got you something"

"You didn't have to.." he says.

"But I saw them and I they looked Soo cute and reminded me of you" you say and pulled out the cat macarons.

Shota takes them and his eyes widen a little at the cute cat looking treats then looks back at you with a soft smile.

"Thank you kitten" he says making you blush a bit.

"Y-your welcome. I just know you love cats and as soon as I saw them I had to get them for you" you reply with a small stutter.

Shota walks over to you and places his hands on your hips then leans in and kisses you softly which you happily return. Before things can escalate your interrupted by a throat being cleared making you and Shota quickly pull away embarrassed as you look up at Hitoshi.

"I came to see when dinner is going to be made but I might have just lost my appetite" your cousin says.

"Toshi I umm.." you don't know what to say.

"Shinso please don't say anything to anyone" Shota tells him

"I won't just don't hurt or upset her that's all I can say" your cousin says with a shrug then looks at you "now please make food I'm starving"

You watch as he leaves the kitchen and you giggle.

"Go sits down while a make dinner. I will call you in a bit" you tell Shota.

"Okay kitten" he kisses your forehead then leaves the kitchen.

You wear a smile on your face as you start to make dinner.

------

After dinner you all get ready for bed Hitoshi was first to leave as he was absolutely knackered and you picked up the blanket placing it on the couch. Shota was still watching TV while you grabbed some pajamas out your bag then go into the bathroom to change and do your routine.

 Shota was still watching TV while you grabbed some pajamas out your bag then go into the bathroom to change and do your routine

(Saw these and thought they looked cute)

You came downstairs from the bathroom and put your laundry back in your bag in a separate area. You stood up just in time to catch Shota looking away quickly making a smirk  form on your face as you walk over and sit next to him. You look at the TV to see he is watching the news and your eyes widen when it starts to broadcast about the hero killer stain and how it's rumored he is still in Hosu city.

"Are any of your students there?" You ask Shota.

"Yeah, Iida is there currently and I think I know why...I just hope Manuel can keep him in check" Shota grumbles.

"I wouldn't be so sure~" you hear a singsong voice say in your ear making you yelp as you turn your head to see Shirakumo there and Shota looks at you unimpressed.

"Can he hear me?" Shota asks and you nod while he sighs "Oboro stop scaring her, I rather her not have a heart attack"

"Tell him to stop being Soo grumpy or I will reveal more secret" Shirakumo says with a giggle.

"Oh screw that! I wanna know more secrets!" You say with a bit of excitement.

"No your not." Shota says covering your ears making you whine.

"Aww come on Shota don't ruin my fun!" You say removing his hands much to his dismay.

"But anyhow on a serious note. Keep an eye on the news. Something is going to happen between now and the end of the week" Shirakumo says with a serious face.

"Wait what? How would you know that?" You ask making Shota look at you with interest.

"I'm sorry Y/N-chan but I can't quite explain it...also call me Oboro. Anyhow just be careful, bye Y/N-chan" he says with a smile as he disappears.

You stare at the now empty spot as your body slumps over the couch.

"Everything okay?" Shota says slightly worried and confused.and you look at him seriously as you spoke.

"I don't know....but there is something definitely going to happen this week and it isn't good..."