Chapter 31

(Spicy chapter 🌶️ or lemon whatever you wanna call it)

You had gone to the bathroom after dancing with Nemurei and as soon as you left to go back to everyone you got grabbed and pinned to the wall making you yelp but you suddenly got the scent of sandalwood, coffee and musk realising straight away that it was Shota.

"Your really testing me kitten" he growled into your ear.

"I don't know what your talking about?" You said with a grin.

He kissed your neck as he grind his hips to yours making you feel his bulge and as soon as you did you automatically felt wet between your legs. You let out a small moan as he finds your sweet spot and starts to nip and kiss the area before shifting his leg between yours and pressing his knee to your heat making another small moan leaves your lips.

"Fuck, I know we should be taking this slow but I want you Soo bad right now" Shota says against your neck.

"Then take me Shota" you manage to breath out.

He growls a little before moving back a bit and kissing you passionately placing a hand on the back of your head tangling his fingers into your hair. Before it got too heated Shota pulls away leaving you panting a little.

"I'm not doing it here, let's go back to mine" he says before taking your hand and drags you out the club without saying goodbye to anyone, you were glad you kept your bag with you. You were nervous but excited on what was happening next.

------

You got into his home and took off your shoes then as soon as you did that you didn't get a chance to say anything before you were slammed into the wall hands pinned by your head and Shota's lips smashing to yours roughly. He licked your bottom lip and you automatically opened your mouth letting him slide his tongue into your mouth the taste of whiskey hitting your taste buds from his tongue making you moan a little into his mouth. His hands let go of your wrists and you wrapped your arms around his neck while he slid his hands slowly down your body before grabbing your ass and breaking the kiss.

"Jump" he demanded.

You smirked as you jumped and wrapped your legs around his waist while his hands keep a grip on your ass as he walks upstairs to his bedroom whilst kissing your neck kicking the door open then shutting it with his foot once you were in his room. He walked over to bed and drops you onto it making you giggle as he crawled ontop of you crashing his lips back on yours before sitting up and taking off his shirt making you watch hungrily. His clothing choice and hero costume do no justice for this man. He was toned with a slight six pack showing he was scattered with a few scars from past fights which made him have a rugged look. You wasted no time taking off your top aswell leaving you in your laced bra. Shota grinned as he leaned down kissing your neck then down to your collar bone soft moans leaving your lips as he leaves hickey across it. He reaches behind your back and removes your bra tossing it to the side and taking a nipple into his mouth sucking and swirling his tongue around it while his over hand squeezed and massaged the other making more moans spill from your mouth.

He pulls away and starts to kiss down your stomach to your and hooks his fingers into the waistband of your shorts and underwear pulling them down while you lift your hips to help him. As soon as they were off he tossed them aside and you shiver feeling the temperature change hit your folds. Shota dipped down and placed a leg over his shoulder kissing and nipping up your thigh. A shiver goes up your spine as you feel his breath fanning over your now soaked heat. Before you can say anything a moan escapes your throat as you feel his tongue lick slowly up your folds before focusing on your clit his tongue flicking it at a moderate pace then moving to your entrance sliding it in and out a few times before going back to licking and sucking your clit as he slide a finger in your entrance pumping in and out slowly.

"Ahh~ Shotaaaa~" you moan loudly enjoying the feeling "faster please~"

You run your fingers into his hair then grip it as he slides in a second finger and starts to pump them faster whilst doing a come here motion. Your moans get more frequent as you feel the knot form in your stomach. Shota lifts up his head and watches your expression as he replaces his tongue with his thumb circling your clit quickly making the knot build up fast.

"Shota! I'm gonna cum!~" you cry out but before you can release he pulls out his fingers and moves away making you whine.

"Don't worry kitten, I will let you cum but in another way" he says with a seductive grin as he takes off his pants and boxers.

You bit your lip as you watch him pump his cock a few times. You saw that he was a good 9 inches and a nice amount of girth. He smirks as he crawls back ontop of you and pecks your lips.

"You ready?" He asks and you nod "words kitten"

"Y-yes Shota" you stutter.

He grins as he sits up and rubs the tip of his cock up and down your folds before pushing in his tip making you moan a little from the stretching.

"So tight~" he grunts as he stilled a moment before pushing in his length slowly making you whimper a little till he bottoms out with a small moan from him and a groan from you as he lays above you using his arm to support himself as he looks at you "a-are you okay kitten?"

"Y-Yeah...just been a while' you say to him.

"Okay, let me know when to move" he says kissing you softly.

You squirm a bit a minute later signalling Shota to move. He breaks the kiss as he slowly pulls out to the tip and back in at a moderate place.

"Mmm~Shota please go faster~" you moan out earning a smirk from him as his movements start to go faster and harder forcing him to sit up and tightly grip your hips. Making more moans leave your body as you a few grunts come from him.

"F-fuck kitten you feel Soo good~" he groans as he picks up his pace more as he reaches down and uses his thumb to rub your clit roughly making you moan loudly from the pleasure and the knot forming back quickly due to your denial earlier.

With his free hand he places one of your legs on his shoulder and leans forward thrusting at a different angle a gasps escapes your mouth at he hits against your g-spot.

"Oh god~ yes! Just there~" you cry out as you grip the sheets tightly while he abused your pleasure spot making the knot tighten and about to snap.

"Shota I'm gonna cum!~" you cry out.

"M-me too~" he grunts out.

He picks up his thrust and that causes the knot to snap and you scream in pleasure as you cum hard over his dick and your legs wrap around his waist without thinking.

"Fuck!" Shota cries out as he groans loudly cumming deep inside you. He thrusts a few more times riding out your orgasms together. Your both panting heavily as your body goes limp and your legs unwrap from his wait.

Shota leans down and pecks your lips before getting up and returning with a warm damp cloth and helps clean you up then grabs a t-shirt that when you put on covered down to your thighs then helps you slide on some boxers of his before helping you under the covers then getting in some tracksuit pants and a t-shirt himself then getting in bed cuddling upto your sleepy figure.

"Good night kitten" he whispers in your ear before sleep engulfs you.