Chapter 10

You sit in the booth waiting for the first match which is between Hitoshi and Midoriya. You anxiously bite your nails as Yamada starts the count down and you notice Hitoshi speaking to Midoriya.

He is trying to get him to answer him. But Midoriya isn't responding, come on Toshi think of something quick you thought.

Suddenly Yamada begins the battle and you watch Midoriya run and his mouth moves them the boy suddenly freezes.

He got him! You thought as your eyes widen and a smile creeps on your face that Aizawa notices.

"OH? IT SEEMS LIKE MIDORIYA IS FROZEN...WAIT HE IS NOW WALKING TOWARDS THE OUTSIDE OF THE ARENA" Yamada announced.

You watch as the green haired boy gets closer to the edge while your cousin stands there. You get brought out of the attention by Aizawa explaining Histoshi's quirk and how flawed the entrance exams are and you nod in agreement but you can't stop staring at the male as you have a form of admiration in your eyes as he basically hypes up your cousin.

I know he sees potential in Hitoshi you thought as a small smile creeps on your face.

Suddenly there is a small rumble and Yamada exclaiming how Midoriya broke out of the trance just before he leaves the arena keeping him in the match. You look at Hitoshi noticing the shock on his face especially when Midoriya charges at him and it turns into a close combat fight and no matter how much Hitoshi speaks Midoriya doesn't respond and you blink to find Hitoshi is out the arena and Yamada saying how Hitoshi is out.

You suddenly see Hitoshi's face and how upset he is making you tear up and frown until you hear the supportive words of his fellow classmates and the tiny smile on his face before he looks up at you and you smile brightly as you wave and put up a thumb showing how proud you are of him before he nods a bit and walks out.
A few more matches go and it's time for Uraraka and Bakugou. You sigh and run your temples knowing this is going to be a bit of cluster fuck battle with Bakugou but you heared the girl gives it her all and wants to be a great hero so she will give Bakugou a run for his money.
While the fight was happening you suddenly heared someone make a comment regarding Bakugou being too hard on Uraraka especially because she is a girl and about him not being hero material and you can't hold yourself back as you grab the microphone away from Aizawa.

"Where is the man who started this uproar?! Are you a pro?! Because if your being serious you can go home and hang up your cape! I'd suggest looking into another career!" You shout through the mic making everyone go silent and in shock "Bakugou sees Uraraka's full potential and knows she is giving her all and that she wants the same in return. So don't you dare consider her weak or him being harsh or toying with her as you put it! Their both proving that their working to be the best God damn heros there ever are and know that to be a hero means to not hold back no matter if your male or female! So don't ever! And I mean ever! Put a fellow hero down training or not!"

You give the microphone back to the mummified man breathing heavily trying to calm down as you mumbled your going to get some air and you walk out the booth as you hear Yamada trying to re-hype everyone again and you know one thing is for certain.

God Bakugou is going to be be a pain when I see him for his next session.