Chapter 34

The exams went well and when speaking to the students you have sessions with they were very positive with it and were now looking forward to going on a camping/training trip.
The past few days before the camping trip Oboro was popping up more and more either due to boredom or drop hints that there was something up but nothing for incentive proof to pass onto Shota.

It was early in the morning the day of the camp and you woke up when you heared Shota awake and getting ready. You slowly sit up holding the sheet to your chest.

"I'm going to miss you Shota" you say quietly.

"I'm going to miss you too kitten but don't worry it's only going to be a week, it will pass before you know it" Shota tells you as he walks over and kisses you gently before double checking his bag.

"Still...it's gonna suck especially cause I doubt I can walk right now" you said with a pout.

"I'm sorry for going too hard on you kitten" he says with a chuckle.

You swing your legs over the side of the bed and go to stand up. You gripped the bedside cabinet to steady yourself while Shota watched you with amusement. You looked at him and frowned.

"Well I'm glad your amused" you grumbled as you slowly walked to your draws and got out some clothes.

"Oh I am very much" he says with a grin as he wraps his capture scarf around his neck.

You roll your eyes as you put on a loose fitting t-shirt and lounge pants then stood up and made your way to the kitchen making a quick breakfast of eggs, bacon and toast with a cup of coffee that you serve to Shota as soon he comes in the kitchen and sit at the island. You make a plate and cup for yourself and sit next to him.

"So have you made a plan for the students to help them?" You ask before taking a bite of toast.

"Mhm I made observations on their exam recordings and set up individual plans to help them work more on their quirks and push their limits further than before" he responds then takes a sip of coffee.

"Mhm plus ultra to the max eh?" You say with a smirk.

"Exactly" he replies with a smirk aswell.

You both finish your breakfast and Shota puts on his boots then picks up his bag as you walk upto him. He turns to you and wraps his arms pulling you into a tight hug which you return.

"I don't want you to go" you mumbled into his chest.

"I know kitten but it won't be long and I will message you when I'm there" he says.

"Okay" you croak back trying to not cry.

He moves a hand and uses his fingers to lift up your chin then kisses you deeply which you return then after a few seconds he breaks it as a tear falls down your face.

"Shh don't cry kitten it will be fine. Hizashi and Nemurei will still be around to keep you company" Shota tells you as he wipes away the tear with his thumb.

"I know.." you say with a sigh.

"I need to leave now" he said as he kisses your forehead then walks to the door and opens it "I will message you when I get there okay?"

"Okay, bye Shota" you say.

"Bye kitten" he says as he leaves and shuts the door behind him.

You stand there staring at the door and sigh as on the tip was three words you wanted to say but wasn't sure if you should. You bite your lip after a couple of minutes.

Fuck it you thought as you run and open the door but you look to see him not there and frown knowing your too late.

You go back into the house then straight to your living room where you flopped on the couch with a sigh as your automatically bored and missing the tired hero.

"So this is love huh?" You mumbled before tiredness took over and you fell asleep.