Chapter 30

It's finally the weekend and you excited because you were invited to your first outing with your colleagues. Apparently once a month they go out to unwind and have fun. It took some time but you managed to convince Shota to come.

At moment it was a couple of hours before the meet up at the club and Nemurei was coming over to help you get ready as it's been a long time since you went out so she was going to be your personal stylist. You and Nemurei got along really well and she was like an older sister to you.
You heared the door knock and you got up and answered it to see an excited Nemurei who was currently dressed in jean and long sleeved top looking very casual and modest which surprised you.

"Right!" She said clapping her hands together while looking you up and down "show the way to your bedroom and let's get started! We don't have time to waste!!"

-----

Nemurei had searched high and low in your wardrobe and couldn't find the perfect outfit for you so she grabbed one of her bags and pulled out an outfit that you wasn't 100% sure about due to the scar on your shoulder but you shook your head.

It's been nearly 10 years. I'm safe and happy. I'm a survivor! I'm a strong woman! I got this! You thought and hyped yourself up.

"Right put this on girl!" Nemurei said shoving the clothes in your hand with some underwear and pushing you into the bathroom making you giggle.

You shut the door and strip out your comfy clothes. You looked at the white lace bra and thong with a smirk and put them on followed by the outfit which makes you wonder what Shota would think and made your stomach flutter as thoughts went through your head. You come out the bathroom after putting it on getting a look of approval from the R-rated hero.

 You come out the bathroom after putting it on getting a look of approval from the R-rated hero

(Outfit I chose it will come into play later hence why I chose it)

"Ooh girl you look hot!" She exclaims happily.

"Thanks but I feel like my ass is hanging out a bit too much" you say nervously.

"I approve the outfit Y/N-chan!" You turn to your bed and stare at Oboro.

"Oboro thank you but please leave . I want a you free evening" you say with a sigh.

Nemurei looked at you then the area you were looking at confused then she realise before waving to Oboro who she couldn't see.

"Sorry kid but it's grown up night tonight" she says casually like it's normal.

"Okay okay, have fun. Bye!!" Oboro says before disappearing.

"Right he is gone so let's finish getting sorted" you say.

"You know I'm never going to get used to this right?" She says with a chuckle.

"I thought that but now it doesn't fase me. He just pops up and I'm like 'oh hey your back' but we do have a laugh. He tells me Shota's secrets and scares the crap out of Hizashi which makes us laugh" you say with a giggle.

"Ah yes I remember Hizashi saying he wrote boo on the chalkboard on Wednesday when I asked why he screamed like a girl" Nemurei says with a chuckle.

"That was hilarious, I was crying. I suggested it and Oboro delivered" you replied.

"Next time let me know" she says with a giggle.

"Bet." You say with a smile.

----

You both enter the club, the music was blaring, lights were strobing and people were dancing or chatting. You and Nemurei were pushing through the crowd towards the VIP section of the club where your colleagues and a few pros were sat. You smiled and said hello as you say next to Shota who couldn't stop staring at you as soon as he saw you. His jaw was slacked open a bit making Hizashi laugh as he put a finger under his chin and close his mouth.

"Y/N! It's so good to see you! Your looking good!" Hizashi says over the music.

"Thanks Nemurei lent me the outfit as I haven't been out like this for a while!" You respond.

"Damn straight she should look good! Don't you agree Shota?!" Nemurei says with a grin to Shota who took a sip of his drink and nodded.

You looked at Shota noticing him wearing black jeans and a short sleeved shirt with a couple of of buttons undone on top and his hair up in a bun you would be lying to yourself if you didn't think he looked like a snack right now.

"I'm going to get us drinks! What do you want Y/N?!" Hizashi asks.

"Umm can you get me a cocktail. Surprise me on which one!" You say with a smile and nods before taking everyone else's order.

You started talking to everyone and got introduced to a few pros including Mirko, Ryuko and Best jeanist (who you were surprised to see there).
The drinks were flowing aswell as the conversations and Shota kept his hand secretly on your thigh squeezing it now and again. When suddenly Rumi (Mirko) jumped up and dragged you and the girls to the dancefloor when a song came on that she wanted to dance to.

You were giggling and singing along with the girls while swaying your hips to the song now and again running your hands over her your body and through your hair moving to the beat before being grabbed by Nemurei who started to dance with you  touching eachother flirting as you did, getting into the song you both giggled knowing it was just a bit of fun but you couldn't shake off the feeling on someone burning holes into the back of your head.