j.jk ↠ puppysitter

PUPPYSITTER

-------------- --------------

Author's Note:

Jungkook (JK) x Reader

★ c. 5,000 words

 tw: language, smut

adorable content warning: jeon bam and his hot dad

-------------- --------------

"No no no no no, Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam

"No no no no no, Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam....... ah, Bam, whyyyy?"

- Jungkook, In the Soop 2

-------------- --------------

"Yuck, Bamie! Get off!"

You giggle as the puppy delivers another slobbery lick to your face, his own disgusting method of waking you up. You push him off you and throw the covers back.

"Okay fine, fine. Let's go get breakfast."

At this word, Bam darts out of your bedroom and down to the kitchen, dancing excitedly around his food bowl.

Honestly. This dog loved food nearly as much as his owner.

"Oh shit!" you remember as you put the full bowl down in front of Bam - you promised Jungkook you would call him about how Bam is getting on. He was away in New York - one of the last legs of the group's tour - which is a whole thirteen hours behind you.

You check the time on your phone and sigh in relief - it's only eight in the morning on Tuesday, making it seven on Monday evening in New York.

You hadn't wanted to call too late - you know how little sleep Jungkook gets on tour as it is, and you don't want to keep him up for something so trivial, but you know how much he enjoys seeing Bam.

Besides, the puppy is doing great - the last three months with him have been amazing, and you've liked having the little troublemaker rip through your apartment like a tornado every morning to wake you up.

As Bam happily snuffles up his breakfast, tail wagging in delight, you text Jungkook.

You: