p.jm ↠ honeypot

HONEYPOT

-------------- --------------

Author's Note

Jimin x Reader

c. 8,000 words

★ Things change for good when, one night, a group of Korean businessmen hire out the strip club you work in for themselves. Your boss is desperate to keep you behind the bar, but you've caught the eye of one of the businessmen in particular - and he can't wait to watch you dance...

mature content warning

-------------- --------------

"I feel so far away / you always come my way."

- Park Jimin, Lie

-------------- --------------

"Luna!"

You swivelled at the sound of your fake name, seeing the manager of your club, Jason, beckoning you over. Putting the final touches to your outfit in the mirror, you stood and made your way to his office.

You looked good tonight, you knew you did. You were excited to show off a new routine, and so you'd dressed accordingly, in a dangerously sexy lingerie set that left very little to the imagination. Jason, from the looks of it, was extremely appreciative, his eyes running over you as you walked towards him.

You resisted the urge to gag. The balding middle-aged man had been trying to get in your pants ever since you started working there, and was yet to succeed. Even the thought of it made you feel sick.

"Luna," Jason commanded as you entered the office. "You're on bar duty tonight. Our bartender called in sick."

Your heart sank like a stone. "But-"