j.hs ↠ captain jung ii: baby on board

CAPTAIN JUNG 2

for mishtudutt and spacehamster12

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

captain!Hoseok x pirate!Reader

4,000 words - a very short fluffy/smutty follow-up to 'Captain Jung'

in which the crew of the Violet Pandora take on their biggest challenge yet.

mature content warning

note: this is a part two to the oneshot 'Captain Jung'. it won't make sense unless you go read that one first! 💜

-------------- ★ --------------

yoongi being a children's entertainer - no quote needed, really

-------------- ★ --------------

"Listen up, you mangy sea dogs!"

The crew stood to attention on the deck as their quartermaster, Min Yoongi, barked orders down at them from the Captain's wheel. It had been a while now since Yoongi's life-threatening injury, and he was back to his usual grumpy self, shelling out orders to the crew as and when he saw fit. It was fair to say he took the job of right-hand man to the Captain very seriously - perhaps a little too seriously.

"Today, we face an obstacle," Yoongi began, his tone low and solemn. "One we have never faced before. It is going to test us in the most humane of ways, make us question things we thought we knew for a very long time. I need every man on this ship fully focused, do you understand me?"

All of the crew were listening intently, their concerned faces turned upwards towards Yoongi. Never had anything happened like this before. It was a new challenge - one they really weren't sure they were going to succeed in.