k.sj ↠ detention

DETENTION

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

Seokjin (Jin) x Reader

10,000 words

high school au (all characters are 18 y/o)

★ Jin is the class clown, always getting himself into detention in some way or another. You want nothing to do with him, but you reluctantly accept him driving you home after school one day, leading to a beautiful friendship that neither of you is likely to forget...

TW: mature content, descriptions of death, drink/drug addiction

-------------- ★ --------------

"Win. Lose. I don't care, because at the end of the day I still have this face, so who's the real winner here?"

- Kim Seokjin

-------------- ★ --------------

"Right, that is enough, Kim Seokjin! Detention for you!"

The whole class laughs quietly, entirely unsurprised by Jin's ability to land himself in detention every single day.

Jin, on the other hand, looks unfazed by the turn of events. As the bell rings for the end of the day, he stands brazenly, grinning like an idiot at his three friends.

You eye the group of boys in disgust.

"Damn girl, if looks could kill..." Jungkook mumbles, sidling up next to you as he pulls his backpack on. "Did they run over a group of cute little chickens or something?"

You roll your eyes.

"Don't know what you're talking about Kookie," you say as you file out of the classroom with your best friend. "They don't bother me in the slightest."

"Speak for yourself," a new voice echoes as Jimin joins you in the hall, decked out in his gym gear. "I personally find myself extremely bothered by them. One of them, in particular."

"We know," you and Jungkook chorus together.

Jimin grins wide. "Believe me, guys. One day, Min Yoongi will realise what he's missing."