p.jm ↠ demon slayer iii: lust

PLEASE READ:

so.

when we last visited the world of demon slayers, taehyung wiped your memory, making you forget him and everything you'd been through to send you back to the real world. a year later, after following some familiar music at a jazz festival, you turned around to find a gorgeous man awaiting you. 

"I'm Taehyung. It's nice to meet you."

the amount of people who have requested the next part of this is insane, but here's the thing... i don't want to write it. 

firstly, i think the end of that story writes itself. it makes more sense to leave it open-ended and let you decide where yours and taehyung's story goes from there. and secondly, if i just keep writing the next bit, where do I stop? this is a oneshot book after all.

having said that... i couldn't resist going back to the realm of demon slayers again.

so let's leave yours and taehyung's story where it is for now, and imagine you're someone else instead; a trainee demon slayer, desperately searching for your hero, the first ever female demon slayer, who disappeared a year ago while hunting for the notorious demon kim taehyung. 

little do you know, your search for your hero will lead you off track...

and into the arms of lust himself. 

enjoy!

DEMON SLAYER III: LUST

for capriciouscritter and yqngminlxve

-------------- --------------

Author's Note:

★ Jimin x Reader

★ c. 10,000 words

★ mature content warning

★ loosely based on the Greek myth of Eros & Psyche

-------------- ★ --------------