ot7 ↠ royally f**ked

ROYALLY F**KED

for _bnnmilk

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

OT7 x Reader

10,000 words

in which a deal with seven princes has benefits for everyone.

mature content warning

-------------- ★ --------------

"I'll take you to a whole new world / yeah, open your eyes now - go."

- Park Jimin, 'Filter'

-------------- ★ --------------

"Ah! Fucking hell, woman!"

"Language!" tutted your mother, narrowing her eyes at you up on the podium. You huffed, watching as she silently instructed the seamstress to continue, wrenching the bodice tighter once more.

This was, quite frankly, your idea of hell.

It was one week before the opening ceremonial ball, and the entire palace was abuzz with movement and noise. There was much to do in the run-up to the ceremony, and of course, the tournament that would follow.

Including, apparently, torturing you into a dress you had absolutely no desire to wear.

"Is this really necessary?" you asked, exasperated. One glance in the mirror told you that this dress was going to be an absolute bitch to walk in - and you only had one of the layers on so far.

Your mother tutted again. "Don't be ridiculous, of course it's necessary. These things only come around every ten years and you must look the part."

"But mother," you bit back, wincing again as the seamstress tied the bodice even tighter. Your breasts looked like they might explode out of the dress. "Father said that I-"

"I know what your father said," your mother snapped, jutting her chin higher in annoyance. It was no secret that you were your father's favourite; that the King often promised you things the Queen did not agree with. "But even still, you will make an appearance. It is your responsibility, as the eldest daughter of the King."