p.jm + j.jk ↠ christmas (ji)kookies

CHRISTMAS (JI)KOOKIES

for paradisepjm

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

Jimin + Jungkook x Reader [3some]

7,000 words

in which a holiday baking competition gets way, way out of hand...

mature content warning

-------------- ★ --------------

 "Hello, I'm the hot and charming Jimin, and I'm back

"Hello, I'm the hot and charming Jimin, and I'm back."

- Park Jimin

-------------- ★ --------------

It was snowing in the Kingdom of Busan, and you were going to murder Yoongi.

"Father, please," you groaned, rubbing your temples by the throne room window and adjusting the tiara on your head. "Please don't make me do it."

Your father looked at you with confusion from his throne, glancing at your mother, who seemed just as perplexed as he was and offered only a shrug. "Honestly, sweetheart, what is the problem? I'm not asking you to go to war or anything. It's just a baking competition!"

"Yes, but..." you trailed off, realising the futility of your argument.

Your stupid brother had fallen sick, and so you were going to have to judge the yearly Busan Christmas Cookie competition yourself.

Every year, the Kingdom of Busan's rulers - in this case, your parents - held a baking competition at Christmas. Bakers came from all over the land to cook the kingdom's speciality cookies for the royal family. The prize was astonishing; the winner was employed as the royal baker for the following year, giving them residence in the palace and access to all the luxuries of the royal family.

Every year, your brother Yoongi judged the competition. Yoongi was a grumpy soul at the best of times, but damn did that boy love cookies. He considered the competition on Christmas Eve the highlight of an otherwise fairly boring existence as Crown Prince of Busan.