k.nj + k.th ↠ the kims

keep liking + voting bagel buns. here's a bagel on the house 🥯

THE KIMS

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

Namjoon (RM) x Taehyung (V) x Reader

5,000 words

★ Being married to the leader of the largest crime syndicate in Seoul was never going to be easy, but being invited along to interrogate an enemy was still the last thing you expected. Well, that is, until it turned out to be your long-lost friend - a friend who's got something you need, and a very specific condition to fulfil before he'll give it to you.

tw: mature content, mentioned violence

-------------- ★ --------------

"We keep ridin' the whole night, hold on tight

"We keep ridin' the whole night, hold on tight..."

- Kim Namjoon

-------------- ★ --------------

There was unrest in Seoul.

You see, for so long, there had been one dominant crime family in the city. One family, under one name, united by a sense of sheer power and entitlement.

The Kims.

Their leader, Sung-Ho, ruled with an iron fist. He was fair, but he was ruthless. Betray him in any way, and be prepared to face the consequences.

Your own father was the leader of a small crime syndicate himself - the Moon family - and he knew that an alliance with Sung-Ho Kim was a one-way ticket to power. He hoped to use his biggest asset to this advantage.

You.

A beneficial marriage alliance, between Moon and Kim. That's what your father wanted. To have you spend enough time in the presence of Sung-Ho's son, that eventually the two of you would see the benefits of this arrangement too.