ot7 ↠ fated mate

author's note

well, here we are again!

how we doing bagels? anyone else just hoarding jungkook memes and watching clips of namjoon telling us to love ourselves on a loop in a vague attempt to make it to jin's return in a few months' time?

cause i have... totally not been doing that...

anyways, i decided to numb the pain with a juicy ot7 oneshot - but you have to be gentle with this one, because i have NEVER written mates/wolves before, so this is a first. i tried extra hard to make it non-cringe, because all of the wolf stuff i've ever come across sounds like it was written by a twelve year old. or a karen. or both.

okay imma just let you read it now.

enjoy 💜

FATED MATE

(for bangtankookie_07 who wanted hybrid ot7... i hope this is close enough!💜)

-------------- ★ --------------

Author's Note:

 wolf!OT7 x Reader

 20,000 words (i don't even know what to say except stick with it, i promise there is actually smut in this train wreck of a story lol)

 you've known your entire life that one day you'd discover your mate. but seven of them? yeah, you definitely didn't expect that - although it does come with some pretty great benefits...

mature content warning: language + smut 

-------------- ★ --------------

"Love me at my lowest / I'll love you when you're barely holding on

"Love me at my lowest / I'll love you when you're barely holding on."

- Jungkook, 'Closer to You'

-------------- ★ --------------