Chapter 6

Vardhaan's POV

"Offo bhai why are you sulking so much, it's just marriage, not some death punishment" Abhinav said. I rolled my eyes at his words and replied "Ha, mere bhai, par tu yeh mat bhul meri shaadi ke baad teri hi bari hogi, tab puchunga ki sirf shaadi karna me kesa lagta hai." [Of course, my brother, but don't forget that after my marriage, it will be your turn, and then I will ask you how it feels to just get married.] After listening to my words he blushed and ran out. "Hey don't run away now, let's discuss your marriage plans" I shouted.

Abhinav's comment that "marriage is not a death punishment" didn't help ease my anxiety. I paced back and forth, trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was getting married. As I sat alone, I couldn't help but feel a sense of dread. Was I really ready to spend the rest of my life with one person?

While lost in thought, my phone pinged, and it was a message from my grandpa with a photo of the girl I was going to marry. She was stunning. Her brown eyes sparkled with life and hope. However, her beauty wasn't enough to ease my concerns. My grandpa wanted us to marry soon, but we knew nothing about each other. What if we were incompatible, and it didn't work out? What if I hurt her, or even worse, what if I never love her? These thoughts were consuming me, so I decided to focus on my work to distract myself.

Koyal's POV

Everything was going so good. I completed my M.B.B.S before 23, now I have applied for my PG, and out of nowhere this marriage topic came. I mean its not that I have any problem in marrying someone, but right its way too early. I do belive in arrange marriages. I have seen more arrange marriage work than love marriages. My parents, uncle aunt, my sister and brother in law all had arrange marriages and these relationships are beautiful, but I wanted someone from medical field to marry, as it would be easier for my life partner to understand me and my profession.

I wanna do my master, Chachu said that the boy's family had no problem but would they really have no problem? Like the first two years of PG are very tough and busy, we as students in real have no personal life while pursuing degree. Aaah!!!!

I looked at the photo aunt gave me, and mann he was really handsome, perfect eyes, nose lips, well buit body. He had an aura of himself, but will this man understand me? Will I ever be the typical wife he would want?

These thoughts were driving me mad, so I opened the window layed on my bed and looked at the stars, and suddenly Nana nani's face came in my mind, they loved me so much and me marrying this guy is both of their wish. What should I do? Thinking of all this I slowly fell asleep. 

.

.

.

.

.

Hey guys 

How is this chapter

Please forgive me if any mistake is there, this is unedited version.

Please comment down your thoughts and Please Vote the chapter.

Please share it with your friends as well if you like the story.

See you in the next chapter.

Thank you.