TIES

Impulse grabs one of Tango's arms as Etho grabs the other to pull him up onto the snowy mountain they are now inhabiting. "Thank you," tango exclaims as Impulse and Etho fall back a little. "Yeah, yeah, no problem," Etho says, looking down at the somewhat small world they now have to escape.

A couple hours pass as they sit around a campfire they created from some charcoal and wood, "so uhm... i was wondering, is this really like minecraft? Will there be zombies and skeletons coming to kill us at night... well, now i suppose." Impulse questioned, The other two look at eachover uncertain of what to say before hearing groans coming from a little cave.

"What is that..." Tango beckons as he slowly backs up behind the others.

Etho stands up and holds a makeshift stone sword ready for whatever might come out of the darkness, As they all stare at the cave a slight sizzle is heard behind the three, right before an explosion which sends them straight to the floor.

"W-what the... was that a creeper!" Impulse screams as Etho quickly rises to his feet and stabs the zombie, which was approaching them in the head.

"Must've been right?" Tango replies, holding his head in pain.

"Then we need shelter, right now." they all agree together and build a makeshift house that looks like it could crumble at any moment.

Tango and Etho rest asleep as Impulse keeps watch over the house, in case any more creepers decide that they want to destroy the beautiful creation. In the silence of the night, a few sobs can be heard down the cliff side, Impulse slowly moves towards the noise before seeing his good friend McSkizzleMan, or Skizz in short.

"Oh hey skizz whats up?" he tries to comfort his friend.

"i-i only have an hour left...." The obviously distressed man claims as he brings out a stone axe.

"What do you mean an hour, an hour for what?" Impulse questions before remembering the words of Grian 'someone will be assigned to kill another person by the end of the day, or they will be set to their last life."

He could barely blink before seeing an axe swinging at his face wielded by the red eyed man before him, He falls to the floor in fear

"H-Hey Skizz, stop, please!" He screams, trying to crawl away as the bloodthirsty man drives his axe through his head.

The sky flashes purple as a message appears infront of everyone, ImpulseSv was slain by McSkizzleMan, The flash wakes Etho and Tango up as they rush to where their friend was killed, along with Impulse returning from death. "I-im sorry Impulse, i had too!" Skizz says through tears to his childhood friend. Impulse picks up his things and holds his friends shoulder, "I understand, skizz, we're all gonna have to do things like that in this world, that's for sure..." He says forgivingly and leads his friend back to the house they have created.

Etho and Tango stand ready to attack anyone and anything if they try to attack before a message appears.'McSkizzleMan, you are cured' they read before Skizz hugs Impulse, "is it possible... that i could stay. " he questions his victim before he gets taken into the house. "Of course you can stay, You're my friend and we need to protect eachover." Impulse smiles and hands skizz cooked beef.

The three return to the now fortified home with some iron and coal ore after a productive mining trip in the mountain they now occupy, worried about who might be out to kill them today they decided to prepare for the worst.

Impulse is out working out where the others have set up base and making sure they aren't hostile. afterall the thing they have to see worry about most is the sanity of everyone else in the world.

"You think hel be safe right," Tango mutters under all the sweet berries he's stuffed in his mouth.

"It's impossible to be safe in this world, Tango, but i dont think anyone would try hurt him." Skizz replies

"Unless they are the person that has to kill someone, like you were Skizz." etho says, sharing a death stare with Skizz

Skizz scoffs before standing up, "Listen, i didn't want to kill him, but i had to, If i didn't, i would be on my red life right now!" he shouts at Etho, clearly very angry.

Etho stands up, holding his sword, "If Impulse didn't let you in, i would've killed you by now, You're lucky i didn't, you know!"

"Hey, hey boys, stop cmon. Some were all friends here. We don't need to fight any more, atleast Impulse isn't anywhere near his final life, right?" Tango tries to diffuse the situation.

They both sit down clearly, still annoyed at eachover. The sky flashed purple twice, and a message popped up once again.'MumboJumbo was blown up by a creeper.' and before anyone could think another message appeared 'GoodTimesWithScar fell from a high place.'

"Looks like they met an unfortunate end...." Etho says bluntly.

End of chapter 2. 854 words
Sorry for keeping this group the same as in limited life, i just really like this group :)

Also, sorry that this may be a bad chapter, i dont know if anything is even decent yet before someone can criticise me, but hopefully, i know soon!

It gets somewhat better from here, i promise.