Not him again 🙄

Happy birthday Martyn!!!!

Bdubs looks down onto a somewhat fortified village as the ticking in his head only intensifies. He has been alone for a day now and is unsure of what he must do.

He can feel that he is the "Boogeyman", which really pains him but he also feel a sense of excitement or joy even. He decides his best option is to find out who is actually here and find out how strong they are.

Meanwhile Impulse is at the opposite side of said village, currently looking for an entrance through the cobblestone walls that have been placed. His search is short lived as he hears a bow.

"Who dares come near thy walls?" A British voice beckons. "Woah woah Martyn its only me, your good friend Impulse" He holds his hands up with a smile on his face.

"Oh, Impulse come in dude!" Another voice shouts breaking a hole in the wall. "Oh hey Ren, good to see you" Impulse smiles entering.

"Uhm sorry for that we are a bit wary with all the killing going around" Martyn apologises to Impulse.

"Yeah i understand, having fallen victim to one of those kills myself." He says looking around, "Do you have villagers here?"

"Yeah dude come on weve got a few" Ren says gesturing for Impulse to follow him. as he can hear shouting in the distance.

"Joel! Timmy! Shut up will you" Martyn shouts like a father would to his children.

"But Martyn he took my steak from the furnace!" Joel exclaims slightly angry

"I did not its literally in your inventory you blind old man!" Jimmy retorts defending himself.

"Oh yeah it is hes right, sorry Timmy."

"So are you really trusting those two to build the wall?" Impulse questions laughing to himself a little

"Not really much of a choice, better them than nobody, and we can actually do important stuff" Martyn says arriving to where they have the villagers living.

"So here are the slaves, I mean villagers" Ren says showing them off to Impulse. "And just incase a psychopath decides to try kill them we have another two hidden to repopulate." Martyn says proudly

"Wow you guys are doing alot better than the other two groups ive seen, including mine of course." Impulse says slightly frowning

"Whos actually in your group Impulse?" Joel questions arriving to the other 3

"Oh well its just Me, Etho, Skizz and Tango." He replies

"You mean were doing better than you four, Im surprised i thought you'd all be in full diamond by this point." Jimmy shouts happily.

"Yeah well im not sure how they are actually doing at the moment, maybe they are in full diamond!" Impulse says hoping for it to be true.

Sitting atop a hill watching this whole interaction is Bdubs. Wondering to himself if he should just let this curse pass by and go down to his final life, Or kill one of his friends only taking them down one life.

Suddenly he hears rustling in the bushes behind him, before pouncing up swinging his sword in the direction he heard the noises from, Only to be met with another sword blocking him. "Woah Bdubs a little jumpy there dont you think" BigB exclaims walking out discarding Bdubs's sword. "You snuck up on me what was i meant to do!" He shouts.

"Fair enough but you could have killed me" The other scoffs, "I saw what you did BigB, you killed Pearl, and im assuming its because of the crazily loud ticking that was in your head." Bdubs accuses, "Bdubs... how do you know about the ticking?" BigB asks fully well knowing how he knows about the ticking.

Bdubs sighs as he picks up his sword again "Because i hear it too BigB, and i don't want to hear it much longer." He swings only to be blocked again

"Bdubs! I can help you come on you dont need to kill ME." He stumbles on his words, "What do you mean you can help me, You can help me by Dying!" He  actually lands a hit this time, knocking BigB back. "I only have 4 lives, Jimmy has 5!" he claims trying to save his own life.

Bdubs stops swinging. "You're right, someone with that many lives is too dangerous." He holds out his hand to help BigB up. "So what do you propose we do?"

{Back in the village}

"Impulse its turning to night time you should probably stay the night" Martyn suggests throwing him a bed.

"Yeah i should, thank you Martyn" Impulse says smiling before placing his bed with the others, all of them start to fall asleep before a slight sizzling is heard, "What is th-" Ren exclaims before getting cut off by an explosion, which crumbles the walls of the house and weakens everyone in the room, "That was TNT" Joel shouts before hearing BigB shout "Now!"

Bdubs ready on the wall shoots his bow towards where Jimmy is standing, His good aim doing him well as the arrow is headed straight for the weakened man.

"Jimmy watch out!" Impulse shouts pushing him out of the way before the arrow directly hits him which leads to his death.

Bdubs sighs as the ticking stops and he believes he has killed Jimmy, only for the sky to flash purple and a message to appear.

ImpulseSV was shot by BdoubleO100.

"What!" Bdubs shouts as he now looks to see Jimmy standing unharmed with the other four men standing around him shocked.

All Bdubs can see is red as he runs towards and swings his sword at BigB, catching him unaware and doing a good bit of damage. "Hey Bdubs we had a deal!" He says swinging back and weakening just before Bdubs lands the killing blow on him.

Bdubs falls down breathing heavily before seeing the other four towering over him.

BdoubleO100, You are cured

"Do it Jimmy" Ren says before All Bdubs can see is an arrow flying straight into his head, Killing him.

The sky flashes purple twice as two new messages appear

BigbStatz was slain by BdoubleO100.
BdoubleO100 was shot by Solidarity

Since neither Bdubs or Bigb had their spawn points set they both returned to the bedrock circle, along with Impulse whos bed was blown up by the TNT BigB placed.

The three look at eachother with anger in their eyes. "Bdubs... i thought we were friends" Impulse says upset, "I aimed for Jimmy I promise!" Bdubs claims upset.

"And Bdubs i thought we had a deal." BigB says angrily

"You made me kill Impulse screw the deal!" Bdubs shouts at BigB

They all stand their confused on what to do next before Etho, Tango and Skizz appear. "Come on Impulse we got your stuff we're taking you back to the base" Etho says pretty much dragging Impulse back.

"So uhm BigB... Would you like to make another deal?" Bdubs suggests

"What kind of deal?" Bigb says intrigued. "Well you were kicked out your old base no?"

"Yeah i was why?" BigB replies. "Il help you destroy them if you help me destroy that village." Bdubs says with a Smirk on his face. BigB smiles before shaking Bdubs's hand, "You have yourself a deal."

End of chapter: 1207 words

Updated List of lives and of Groups for you here

Changes in lives=!
Mumbo-4 !
Grian-4
Impulse-2 !
Etho-3
Bdubs-4 !
Martyn-2
Ren-4
Tango-3
Bigb-3 !
Scott-2
Pearl-3 !
Joel-3
Jimmy-5
Scar-5 !
Cleo-3 !
Skizz-2

Current group list-
Etho-Impulse-Tango-Skizz
Sott-Cleo-Pearl
Grian-Scar-Mumbo
Ren-Joel-Jimmy-Martyn
Bdubs-BigB

Any comments on this are still greatly appreciated, And personally i really like the idea of it, The execution is maybe a bit bad but hopefully i will improve for you