Past and Forgiveness

"Now... where were we, Ominis?"

He reaches out a hand to her, which she takes, and he pulls her into him, their bodies crashing together just as their lips do. His fingers snake into her hair and pull, getting out multiple hairpins at once, and they fall on the floor in a melody of small dings.

Her hair falls down her shoulders and back, and his fingers wind themselves into her locks, pulling her even closer to him.

His kiss is ravenous, and she can only admire the restraint he displayed as he waited for her thoughts to be unburdened. So that she would focus on him. On the pleasure he would give her, wring and drag out of her.

She pulls open his waistcoat and shirt, barely bothering to undo any buttons. He drops his suit jacket and waistcoat to the floor, but his tie still holds the shirt more or less in place, despite it being unbuttoned halfway down, his beautiful, svelte body peeking through the opening.

He catches her wrists and stops her from undressing him further. She whines quietly into his mouth but he is not letting her go. Moving the hold on her wrists to a single hand - his long, slender fingers easily wrap around both of her small wrists - his other hand finds the top of her collar and slowly undoes the buttons of her blouse.

When he reaches the last one and finds nothing more than gathers over her bust, she takes her wrists away from his hands and pulls the blouse over her head. His fingers trace the softly curving shape of her corset, studying its form for the first time without the obstruction of outer layers of clothing.

Finding the waistband of her skirt, he traces it around to her back and undoes the hook and eye closure, letting it slip off over her hips and pool around on the floor.

His fingers pause at the metal of the busk, warm from the heat of her body. She chuckles and pushes his hands away slightly, and with a practised movement undoes it in one motion, letting it also fall down, standing before him in nothing but her chemise, drawers and stockings, her excitement and fear mingling into something else as her body begins to tremble.

Ominis runs his hands over her arms, over her shoulders. He always uses the lines of her body as a guide to where he wishes his hands to go, and this time, it is down. His fingers cup her small breasts and squeeze them softly. She gasps as he runs his thumbs over her nipples. In a moment, they harden and even through the thin cloth it's enough to make her shudder, the sensation sending fire down into her core.

She had desired him for so long.

He leans down to place a kiss on her shoulder, on her neck, his teeth lightly grazing the skin. His fingers do not stop massaging her sensitive breasts and she cannot focus on all the sensations at once. But when he takes her earlobe into his mouth, she moans. The wanton sound doesn't seem like it could have come from her but it did.

Anna sways on her feet and Ominis catches her and once again pulls her flush against him, but this time there are a lot fewer layers separating them from each other.

"Careful," his voice is a soft rumble against her, "we wouldn't want you to hurt yourself..."

Her hand comes up to tug on his tie, undoing the knot. He lets her slip it off his neck, his shirt falling open and she presses her face against his skin, inhaling his scent. Earthy and cool, like the fresh aroma after the rain, and her head spins even more than it already does.

His fingers tilt her face up by the chin and he captures her lips once again. Caressing her face, her neck, her hair, it seems his touches are everywhere all at once.

She feels him tilt her back, his lips already travelling to the tender skin of her throat and neck, and then, of course, back up and to her ear. His heavy breath tickles her earlobe and she moans as gooseflesh rises all over her body, and his hands can sense it as they run over her arms.