Sacred and Profane

It has gone noticeably cooler and darker since they started the mad rush to write down every single thing she could remember from her dreamlike state. Anna stretches her stiff muscles with a groan. Her elbows are sore from propping herself up for so long, and her back is aching.

A stack of paper, along with a dozen more pages in varying stages of drying, filled from end to end in cramped hands, is proof of their devotion to the pursuit of knowledge.

She goes to fetch a glass of water, and when she returns her father is asleep on the desk, his cheek stuck to an inky parchment. She chuckles and throws his coat over him to keep the chill away.

She is rather tired herself... but she has a feeling she is expected. She is not mistaken.

As soon as she makes it past the tent flaps to her bedroom, she is grabbed from behind and pulled into an embrace. The radiating heat and the scent of salt, smoke and earth tell her it's Sebastian.

"There you are," he croons into her ear, his lips brushing against it as he speaks and she shivers, "little goddess."

"Yes?..." she smirks at the new term of endearment he is sure to use a lot from now on, "and what is it you want?"

"A blessing upon your devoted worshipers, of course," Ominis' voice comes out of the gloom, sultry and smooth, "if it pleases you."

"It would please me a great deal, I suspect," she purrs, untangling herself from Sebastian's grasp, "and how would you receive your blessing, pray tell?

"On my knees, of course," Sebastian's savage grin is mismatched from the actions of his body as he kneels before her, raises the hem of her white linen dress and dives under, taking off the undergarments he finds, leaving scorching kisses on her skin.

Ominis' arms wrap around her from behind this time, and a pale hand snakes up her body to cover her mouth.

"But do take care not to make too much noise, o goddess mine. We wouldn't want to wake your father, would we, now?"

She whimpers softly at that, and as if on cue Sebastian sinks his teeth into the soft flesh of her inner thigh. She bucks, moaning, but the sound is muffled by Ominis' hand. It's still loud...

"Hush now..."

He brings her own hands up to cover her mouth as he palms her soft breasts through the fabric, fingers flicking and rolling stiffening nipples.

Sebastian meanwhile pulls her over his face, her leg coming up over his shoulder as Ominis supports her, and he is diving in eagerly, tongue lapping at the sensitive nub of flesh and wet lips.

She arches, gasping. While her mind was away, her body still had its needs, and after three weeks she is sensitive, and when his fingers part her fold to slip inside she is having a hard time biting back moans.

Her head rolls back against Ominis' shoulder and she arches as Sebastian works his fingers inside of her, his tongue flicking hard and fast. Her knee begins to wobble, and she would have fallen if not for the support the boys provide her.

It does not take much, not with her body and mind so ready and willing, drowning in lust and desperate for release. Her knee bucks as the delicious pressure and heat uncoil inside of her, and she shamelessly rides Sebastian's face, whimpers and whines breaking through despite her attempts at keeping quiet. Down under her skirt, he continues to lick and suck as she comes down from the high, lapping up her wetness eagerly.

Ominis laughs as he nibbles at her sweat-covered skin, gathering the tiny droplets with his tongue.

"You should ask your father to teach you the Impenetrable charm... that would sure come in handy," he murmurs into her ear, nuzzling her, "then you can be as loud as you want. But for now..."