水的国度

River~Anonymouz Vinland Saga Opening

"你准备去哪儿度假?" 花城问道.

"枫丹." 贺玄回答。

"嗯。我听钟离先生说枫丹的水神是个小女孩,别惹她生气,她判刑的方式比较狠." 花城说。

"我会小心的." 贺玄说.

"贺玄,去度假吧。记得别惹事." 花城对着那位水鬼说。

"多谢鬼王." 贺玄跪了一下然后慢慢起身。

"走吧,我等会还要见太子殿下. 他的点心我给他准备好了." 花城说然后对着他的手下挥了挥手.

"Beware the Hydro Archon and the Hydro Dragon." Hua Cheng whispered to He Xuan.

"I'll be fine." Smiled He Xuan.

Meanwhile In Fontaine

Y/N's Pov

Xiao and I took a pic of the food and then ate it right away.

"I think their performance is about to start." Felix whispered to Dottore.

Dottore nodded.

I had a nice drink of the frappecino and send a pic of the show to Taeyong and other friends.

Lyney and Lynette appeared on stage.

Furina and Venti sat together with Neuvillete and Paimon.

"Oooh its starting!" Replied Focalors.

Venti poured some apple cider for his friends and picked up a croissant.

That afternoon, Adventurer's Guild

Xiao felt a light tap on his shoulder.

"Huh, what's up?" He asked.

He turned to find Furina.

"May I speak to Y/N please." She began as she walked towards us.

"Sure." Shrugged Xiao.

"Hello! I hope I wasn't interupting anything." Furina began, looking slightly apologetic.

"No it's fine. Just checking if we had any commissions." I replied.

Paimon was finishing a croissant next to Xiao.

"Surprisingly quiet these days in Fontaine." Replied Xiao.

"I see you brought him-" Furina began, noticing Zandik.

"Well, I know you lot are on vacation but do you mind taking this one commission?" Asked Furina.

"Alright, what is it?" I asked.

"Well let's just say we have an uninvited guest here in Fontaine...I heard some rumors and also came across some incident reports. This one is living in the depths of the waters of Fontaine. Neuvillete sent some melusines to look and they haven't found anything." Explained Furina.

"You want us to handle it?" Asked Xiao.

"And you dare ask an archon on vacation, you have some nerve." Replied Zandik sarcastically.

"Yes. I am unfortunately busy with a musical and a new filn these days, was going to invite Y/N to act after she completes this commission." Sighed Furina.

"Thanks, I guess." I replied.

"If you all would be so kind to handle this commission, you'll be greatly rewarded and I'll make sure Neuvillete pardons you from "mistakes" in the future." Furina smiled nervously at Dottore and Xiao.