Chapter 9

Olivia's POV

"This is all your fault." I mutter underneath my breath as I take my shoes off and sit on the bed.

Sofia takes her blazer off, "I get it okay? Everything is my fucking fault. I ruined both of our lives happy?"

I know she's mad at herself and I know I shouldn't push her but I'm so angry at her she could have gotten us killed.

"I'm glad that you know your ruined our lives."

"Olivia," she says in warning, "Drop it."

I get up from the bed, "Come on Sof yell at me."

She angrily takes her shoes off and ruffles her hair light brown hair. I walk to her and slightly push her.

"You're a hypocrite. Why don't you ever raise your voice at me? I know you're dying to."

Sofia looks up at me and I finally see that anger in her eyes. I should stop pushing her because we're both alone and who knows what's gonna happen.

Only one of us might walk out of this room by tomorrow morning.

"What do you want from me Liv? I'm sorry okay? I'm fucking sorry for everything."

I push her again, "I want you to yell at me. I fucking shot you and I knew you wanted to explode but you held it in."

Sofia grabs my throat with one hand and slams me against the wall, "Did you want me to shoot you too?"

I internally smile, there she is. But she's still not raising her voice, "Yeah, I full on expected you to shoot me too."

She squeezes my neck and brings her face closer to me. Her lips are inches above mine. I suck in a breath, I've missed her being this close to me.

"If you think I would ever hurt you then you don't know me at all Liv."

"You did hurt me though. You promised me a life and then you took it away from me."

Sofia brings my face closer to her if that was even possible and looks down to my lips. She closes her eyes and for a split second I think about giving in. Just as her lips are about to land on mine I bring my knee up and gently but firmly hit her between her legs. Sofia let's go off me and screams, cupping herself in her hand.

"Sorry." I tell her while laughing, "No more babies for you I guess.

She groans, "Tu as de la chance je t'aime."

I tilt my head, "Is that French?" I know full well it's French but I love to mess with her. I can understand French a little but not fully. Sofia knows like 4 languages, her mom hired people when she was young to teach her.

"That was mean." She breaths out once she has composed herself.

Sofia gets up from the ground slowly and a red stain on her pants catches my attention. I drop my attitude and quickly kneel down in front of her.

She looks down at me, "Well that wasn't how I thought I would get you on your knees for me again."

I roll my eyes, "I'm not gonna give you a blowjob asshole. You're bleeding, did you get shot?"

"Wouldn't be the first time." Sofia mumbles. She steps back and looks at her pants. It's like suddenly pain hits her. She stumbles back and I get up quickly and grab her.

I help her sit down on the bed, "Take your pants off."

Sofia smiles, "It's really starting to sound like we're gonna have sex."

I pinch her arm and she yelps, "Take it off or I'm gonna leave you to bleed."

She sighs and starts unbuttoning her pants. Sofia brings them down a little and then starts laughing.