Chapter 21

Olivia's POV

"Out of my house." Sofia turns on the light in the room Jayden's sleeping in.

He stirs on the bed and opens his eyes, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

Sofia goes to him and pulls his blanket, "Out of my house please. Jackson will take you to yours."

He sits up on the bed and rubs his eyes, "Why are you kicking me out?"

"No reason."

Jayden looks at me and then smiles, "Are you sure there is no reason."

Sofia rolls her eyes, "Get out before I drag you out."

"Fine, I'll leave so you guys can have sex."

I groan, "This is ridiculous."

Jayden laughs, "Hey you gotta do what you gotta do. I'm not judging."

He grabs his hoodies from the ground and puts it on. Then he walks to Sofia and pats her shoulder, "I'm glad you two are back together." He whispers but it's loud enough for me to hear.

Jayden then looks at me, "Don't be too rough kids."

I slightly push him and chuckle, "Get out of here before she kills you."

He nods and laughs, leaving the room. A few seconds later we hear the front door opening and closing.

Sofia doesn't wait a second longer she bends down and picks me up over her shoulder.

I squeal, "Is this really necessary?"

"I need you, love."

She walks in to her room and puts me down. Just as she's about to push me on the bed I move and instead make her sit on the bed.

I kneel down in front of her and start unbuckling her belt. Her gaze widens and her jaw tenses.

I pull the belt from her pants and continue to slowly pull down the zipper and lick my lips.
Even before pulling apart her pants I can already see her getting hard and that sends a shiver down my back. I love how she's so sensitive to my touch.

Just as I'm about to take her pants off she stops me.

"Let me get a condom," Sofia tries to get up but I push her back down.

"No," I declare, my voice unwavering and assertive.

"Are you sure?" She chokes out, grappling with conflicting emotions of eagerness and consideration for me.

I crawl up her body and lean down to her ear, "I want to feel all of you, baby."

In an instant, I was beneath her, her eyes now dilated as she hovers above me.

"Last chance, love," she whispers, quivering with anticipation.

I trail my fingers along the collar of her shirt, diverting my gaze as I braced myself, "Do your worst."

That's all it takes for her to crash her lips onto mine with an intense and fervent hunger, consumed by desire and craving.

She doesn't waste time in taking all of my clothes off and leaving me naked. I start to do the same and peel off her jacket, gradually revealing her figure until she's left with only her boxers.

"Can you get on your hands and knees for me, love," she commands in a low, sultry tone.

Without hesitation, I assume the requested position with my front facing her.

She grabs something that looks like a ribbon from the nightstand and binds my wrists together and hoists me onto my knees, causing a flush of heat to rise to my cheeks from the exposed and vulnerable position I'm in.