Chapter 14

Sofia's POV

"Do you not want me?" Olivia asks.

I wrap my hands around her waist, "I want every single inch of you. I crave you but you hate me."

Olivia grinds down on my lap and I suppress a moan.

"I do hate you." Olivia says quietly. But I see another emotion other than hate in her eyes.

"I know." I reply, my voice shaky.

"I hate you with every part of my body." She chokes. At this point her face is inches from mine, her lips right above mine.

"I hate you so much that even when you aren't near me, you're all I can think about." She says softly, her breath hitting my lips.

We both stay silent for a few seconds. My mouth is slightly open and I'm breathing heavily looking into her eyes. Olivia's mouth is closed and she's scanning every single part of my lips.

Her hands soften and her eyebrows grow soft. Her hand moves to my face, cradling each side, "I don't care about anyone but you, Sofia." Olivia says gently.

I see her eyes avert to my lips before going back to my eyes, "Then show me?" If she wants me who am I do deny my woman.

Olivia says nothing but just grabs my face with both of her hands, she tilts my face up and crushes her lips on to mine. I go still for a second, shocked.

But, I quickly open my mouth wider to deepen the kiss. I kiss her hard and aggressively. I moan at the feeling of her lips against mine for the first time in two years.

I grab her neck and pull her closer to me. I need more.

Her hands quickly go under my shirt and her cold fingers trace over my abs. I move my hands to her back and gently push her down on the bed.

Olivia breaks the kiss and quickly takes my shirt off before grabbing my neck and connecting our lips again.

She runs her hands against my arms and I whimper when she touches the bullet wound. Olivia breaks the kiss panting and slightly gets up, looking down at the bullet wound.

I grab her throat and push her back down on the bed, "You could shoot me a thousand times more and my heart will only think about how you were close to me while doing it."

I take her shirt off and lean down kissing along her neck. She moves her head and gives me more access.

"Are you sure about this?" I murmur against her skin.

She grabs my face, "Shut up and just fuck me."

I shake my head, "Love. I'm gonna make love to you."

Olivia smiles genuinely and grabs the back of my head, bringing my lips on hers again. I bring my hands down and unbutton her pants. She lifts her hips up and I take them off completely.

I start tracing kisses down her body and kiss every inch of it. She smells divine, I'm so addicted to her.

I kiss her inner thigh and she throws her head back moaning.

"Do you have a condom?" She ask breathless.

"I don't but that doesn't mean I can't take care of you." I take her bra and underwear off and lean back a second to take her in.

Gosh I've missed her. Every part of my body wants her, the blood in my veins is simply moving through my body all because of her.

I caress Olivia's tender lips with my own, allowing her to take the lead as she pulled me in closer by my neck. With one finger I enter her and she lets out a loud moan. I move slowly, as if she might crumble if I went too quickly. Her grip tightens around my arm and she stops breathing for a moment as we kissed.

After a few seconds, she resumed kissing me, this time with more intensity.

"Go faster," she says, breaking the kiss.

I comply, moving my finger into her tightness faster. Gosh she's as tight as I remember. I'm careful not to rush her. I need to savor this moment because something tells me it won't be happening again. I peck her lips and move down, positioning myself between her legs.

I find her clit with my tongue, while my middle finger continues to move slowly in and out of her.

"Sof," she moans and buckles her hips slightly. "I need more." Her voice was raw with desire.

I hesitated for a moment before adding a second finger. I plunge them in and out of her wetness, eliciting the sound that only makes me harder.

"Am I satisfying you, my love?" I ask, looking up to see her eyes shut tightly.

She whimpers and nods her head. "I'm close," she gasps. Her hand guides my head deeper into her. "Oh, fuck," she moans as she reaches her climax.

I savor every moment of it before moving up to her level. She wraps her hands around my neck and pulls me into a passionate kiss.

Olivia's hands start tugging at my pants and I grab them gently, "What are you doing?

"I want a taste too." She whispers and I groan.

"No." She doesn't listen and keeps tugging at my pants.

"I don't deserve it." I try to suppress my moan when her hand goes inside my pants.

Olivia looks up with so much lust in her eyes, "You're so hard."

I gently take her hand out of my pants, "It'll go away."

She hesitantly nods and takes her hands away. I grab her face and kiss her forehead.

"Can we just cuddle?"

Olivia lazily grabs my hoodie and puts it on, then she moves the covers and gets under them. She pats the spot next to her and I immediately lay down. She sleeps on her side so I wrap my hands around her waist and bring her body as close to me as possible.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"Your list of mistakes are kinda long, what are you apologizing for?"

I tighten my hold on her, "For signing those papers and letting you go."

Olivia sighs but doesn't say anything. Instead she turns her head and pecks my lips, before looking away again.

I'm gonna make this right. Before Aunt Megan decided to poison me we had an interesting conversation.

Flashback

"Wait Aunt Megan."

She turns around and raises her eyebrow, "What can I do for you?"

"Help me. I want to win her back."

"Tell her the truth it's the only way."

I frown and play dumb, "What do you mean?"

She sighs, "Oh come on Sofia you expect me to believe you cheated on my daughter when you look at her like she owns your heart and soul."

"I- she told you?"

Aunt Megan shakes her head no, "She didn't have to. I know everything. That's why I know there's more to the story."

"I can't tell her it's too dangerous."

She steps in front of me and smirks, "You literally have a mafia family, have you met your mother? She still scares the shit out of me."

I laugh, "You and Ma are literally legends."

"Then go. Have a chat with your mother and ask her to help you."

End of flashback

I didn't have time to talk to Ma but I will. After the trial is over I'm gonna go ask for her help.