Chapter 17

**spice warning **

-Ronnie-

I grabbed onto his cloak and pulled him towards me, kissing him fiercely. Nothing to interrupt us now and the bed that I had conjured still remained in the room. I didn't just want him. I craved him. I needed him.

He backed me towards the bed as we removed our clothing. Kissing and laughing each time we had to stop kissing to remove a new item of clothing. He pushed me on the bed and knelt down in front of me. He took off my boots and socks and when he looked back up at me his eyes were dark. I stood and he pulled my pants and underwear down agonizingly slow. He trailed kisses down my legs as he did and it felt like he was setting my skin afire with each kiss.

Sebastian lightly shoved me onto the bed again and I sat. He sat next to me and began to remove his shoes. I moved behind him and began kissing his shoulders and back while I trailed my fingers lightly along his biceps. He groaned, turning his face to mine and I kissed his warm lips, his tongue slowly tracing along mine.

He stood and began unbuttoning his pants and before he pulled them down he paused. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

I sat back on my knees on the bed and nodded eagerly. I know that it was frowned upon, especially being a woman, to have sex before marriage. It was very taboo, but I didn't care. There was nothing I wanted more than to have him as close to me as humanly possible. "I want all of you Sebastian," I said in a low voice as I looked up at him through my eyelashes.

"You are a naughty little thing," Sebastian teased.

"You like it," I smiled innocently.

"It's one of my favorite things about you." He grabbed my chin and pulled me up on my knees to kiss him. He broke the kiss to step out of his pants. The sight of him fully naked was enough to make me completely unable to think. He moved towards me and laid me back on the bed. He moved on top of me, every inch of our bare bodies touching. His eyes were on me so intently that I lifted my head up to kiss him in order to break his stare. I needed more, he was moving too slowly. I tangled my fingers in his hair as his kisses moved down my neck, towards my chest. I felt his tongue brush over the peaks of my breasts and I moaned loudly and tugged on his hair.

Sebastian understood my reaction and continued moving his tongue across my breasts. The sensation was pulling more moans and whimpers from my lips. "Sebastian..." I moaned.

"I love the sound of my name on your lips," he said in a low voice and kissed my lips, moving in between my legs.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

It was cute how worried he was about my reputation. I smiled wickedly at him. I grabbed onto his shoulders and felt the muscles flex from him holding himself up over me. "Yes," my voice sounding desperate. I grinded my hips against his, not wanting to stop.

He slowly began to enter me, ensuring I was okay before he was completely inside me and I let out a deep moan. He let out a low groan as he moved inside of me getting me closer to the edge with each thrust until I finally came apart with him inside me and I yelled out his name. My brain went blank and my every inch of my body was utterly consumed with pleasure. He kissed me as I moaned and I dug my fingernails into his shoulder, needing to brace myself.

"That's my girl," he growled in my ear and my body shuddered in response. He thrusted only a few more times before calling out my name as he came apart inside me.

We stayed there for awhile, relishing in the moment. The feeling of being so completely and intimately connect to him was over powering every other thought in my head. Then he kissed me sweetly and slowly. My fingers traced along his jaw and his tongue brushed my lips lightly before he moving off of me and laid beside me. I curled up next to him still relishing in the feeling of what we had just done. He wrapped his arm around me and began lazily running his fingers along my back. His touch sent chills along my sensitive skin.

Sebastian looked down at me, as I moved to kissed him. I simply could not have enough of him.

"You are incredible," he smiled at me.

"So are you," I replied teasing him slightly, feeling a little awkward.

He closed his eyes and I watched as he began to drift off, finding comfort in his steady breathing. As much as sleep called my name, I knew we hadn't been seen around the castle all day and I knew people were probably already starting to worry about us. It was not like it was unusual for Sebastian and I to disappear together. We had done so multiple times last year and I know that there were rumors that floated around the school about us. It was impossible to avoid rumors being gone alone and missing class with a boy, but after the news of Sebastian's uncle's death and then the whole ordeal with Ranrock, Rookwood, and Harlow people stopped gossiping so much about what Sebastian and I were up to.

We hadn't spent as much time together this year, and I wondered in the rumors would start again if they hadn't already. This was the second time I'd disappeared with Sebastian over night in the last month. Hopefully people would think that we were up to more of the same stuff we were last year but who knows. I didn't care then so why did I care now? Because now we were doing exactly what everyone thought we were doing last year. There was no other story to hide behind.

After a while of letting my thoughts run wild, I turned back to Sebastian. His face was so serene, I didn't want to wake him. I didn't want this moment to be over and for the harsh realities of our lives to get in the way of us being together. In this moment, everything felt right. I felt as if I was exactly where I should be. Who cares what people thought of me.

I moved out of Sebastian's arm and began putting my clothes on. I looked back to Sebastian to see he had moved to lay on is side, propping his head on his hand. His hazel eyes were on me. "Good morning," I teased.

"Where do you think you're going?" he questioned

"We've got to get back Sebastian. People will be wondering where we are."

"Oh, let them wonder. Come back to bed," he groaned with a chuckle.

"Come on. We can't stay here forever," I replied with a laugh.

"That wouldn't be so bad would it?" He laughed.

I finished dressing and held out my hand to help him up. "Come on Sallow," I smiled.

He took my hand and got out of the bed. I couldn't help but look him over as he dressed himself. He was so attractive. I had half a mind to take my clothes off and stay in the bed with him for the rest of the day.

"What are you thinking?" He asked breaking me away from my thoughts.

I blushed. "Nothing," I lied.

He stood up and pulled me against him. "Well I'm thinking about how badly I would like to rip your clothes off and take you again," he whispered in my ear before releasing me. He started walking towards the exit, leaving me a hot and bothered mess.

I followed after him. "You can't just say things like that and walk away!" I exclaimed exasperatedly.

"Oh yes I can," he responded nonchalantly. He stopped at the door and turned to me. "Because you're mine." His eyes darkened and I couldn't help myself, I pulled him in and kissed him once more before opening the door.