Chapter 13: Finally feel it

After the argument Fourth opened the cold shower and let it cool his head.

What was with that Jerk all of a sudden? Why did he have to make him angry again?

He stood there for a long time until he felt his head start ringing of cold. He then got off shower and wiped his wet body.

He took his phone on the dressing table which had been ringing and opened the group chat. It used to be him Ford and Winny. James was a new addition.

F.Ford: Hey! Let's all go to picnic at the park!
My mom said she'll pack us snacks!

Win.__Winny: Who tf goes to picnics at 18!
Ford! We ain't no kids!

F.Ford: You jerk! Whoever said there's an age
limit for picnics at park!

Jamess : I think it's a great idea to relax!

Ford: Right! So it's done! Let's meet at 11 at
the gate of the park!

Win.__: Fourth! You too! Don't be late!

_fourth: Roger that! Sire!

Fourth smiled as he put his phone down. He put on his clothes and dried his hair with the hairdryer that only he used.

Heading out he saw Gemini sitting on the bed. He was staring at something blankly. Fourth didn't want to talk to him so he simply headed out the room.

"Was I too harsh?" Fourth thought to himself.

Fourth immediately shook his head. No! No! No sympathetic thoughts towards him.

Fourth immediately went to the kitchen. Cooking was something he liked to do. It made him happy. It made him calm. It was the only thing that distracted him in this cold and lonely apartment.

Maybe it was out of habit or something he ended up cooking portions exactly for two. No matter how angry,old habits never die. Fourth sat down on the table. The clock showed it was ten in the morning. Perfect timing for lunch.

He sat there alone eating whatever he had made out of the little groceries that were left in the fridge.

It was clear that Gemini never cooked and the time he was away the fridge was never opened nor restocked. It made him quite sad when he thought about it. He was the only one who thought of this place as his home.

As he was done he cleaned up the table. Gemini appeared from the bedroom while he was doing the dishes.

"I made lunch. Eat it before it's cold." Fourth didn't turn to look at him. He simply turned around to point at where the food was kept and continued doing the dishes.

But the other person must've been having no thoughts to eat. Fourth felt Gemini approach him and stand at his back. He simply ignored him as he cleaned up.

When he finally finished he turned around to find the other still standing there staring at him intently. Seeing the captivating gaze of the other something in Fourth's heart started melting.

"What you looking at huh?" In order to push away his weakness he let out an aggressive tone.

"We need to talk." The other had a serious expression in his face. His voice was soft and welcoming.

"There's nothing for us to talk." Fourth avoided Gemini's eyes and hurried out of the kitchen. However his attempt to escape to the room was a fail when in the living room his hands were tightly grasped and his body was turned around.