Chapter 27: care for you

Fourth woke up to an excruciating pain. As he opened his eyes to a dark room,he was immediately pounced on by a throbbing pain on his pelvis and abdomen.

"Owh!" He let out a painful moan when his attempt to move a bit only gave him a stinging sensation.

And his pain didn't escape Gemini's ears.

He rubbed his eyes and got up. "Are you awake baby?" He asked reaching out to turn on the lights. Now he could clearly see Fourth.

Beautifully disheveled,his body had marks of their lovemaking from the night. Fourth's face crumpled in pain and heaved out a heavy sigh.

"It hurts too much?" Gemini approached his love and wiped the sweat off his forehead placing a soft kiss on top of it.

Fourth nodded weakly as his body seemed to have lost any strength. It left Gemini with a pang of guilt. He slowly nuzzled his face onto Fourth's warm neck.

"I'm sorry..." he apologized to his love. "I was too rough...." He kissed on his nape.

Fourth simply let out a soft chuckle. "Well you were rough because I let you. There's nothing to be worried about. A sensual night has it's own consequences."

Fourth reached out for Gemini's head and buried his fingers on the soft fluffy hair. Gemini groaned in the caress.

"You did great.... I love you." He whispered into his love's ear Then he rose up from the bed.

"The clock is still on one in the morning. Will you like to wash up and sleep. Or sleep and wash up in the morning?" Gemini laid out the choices.

Fourth stayed still in his position. "I want to wash up but I can't even move.... How will I?" He whined. And it left Gemini completely melted at the sight of his love.

"I will wash you up. How else?" Gemini's lips curved into a smile before he leaned down to press quick kisses on Fourth's face and immediately got off bed.

"I'll prepare the bath. Then come get you! You rest till then!" He said hurriedly putting on a boxer and rushing his way to the bathroom before Fourth changes his mind.

Seeing Gemini so excited, Fourth let out a soft laugh. "That guy! How long had he been waiting for this?" He thought to himself

"Up We go!" Gemini gently pressed Fourth to his chest and carried him in his arms. Fourth could feel tingling pain somewhere but he didn't complain.

Fourth was carefully placed into the warm bathtub without being moved as much as possible. And Gemini excitedly started soaping him.

He ran down his hands on the firm muscular chest of his love and caressed every part smoothly. Fourth's body relaxed at the warmth and the pain subtly faded away.

A warm gush of water cleared all the soap off Fourth and the skillful hands massaged his aching body. To such relaxation, Fourth's body started to feel drowsy.

"Gem... I'm sleepy." He whined as Gemini wiped off the water off his body and face. And Gemini's couldn't help but squirm in his lover's cuteness.

"I'll dry your hair first.... Then you can sleep. Or you'll catch a cold!" He said turning on the warm hair dryer and passing the heat onto Fourth's wet hair.

And leaning on Gemini's abdomen,a completely tired Fourth started snoozing even before his head was dried. Gemini quietly picked him up in his arms and took him to bed. If he wakes him up,he is sure the other will complain.

Then he washed up himself as well and slipped onto bed hugging his love into a delicate embrace as to not stimulate his pain.

"Fourth.... Darling wake up!" A soft whisper made Fourth open his eyes and the brightness of room immediately stung his eyes. It took a while for him to focus.