Chapter 31: Declaration of eternal love (18+)

"Gem Get up!" Fourth was a strong man. But no matter how strong.... He still wasn't strong enough to carry this heavy man. Especially since he's as drunk as a cow

"Oii Gem!!" He was immediately charged with pungent matter that Gemini instantly threw up as a result of being shaken and moved too much.

It made Fourth quite distressed as he sat down beside Gemini in the bathroom completely wiped with alcohol. However he was relieved that since he had thrown up.... He will sober up a little

If only had he knew Gemini would come home this drunk..... he wouldn't have let him go to that damned welcome party.

"Ohh Gemini!" His attempt to get him shower before bed had completely failed. Now he needed a shower as well.

After staying still in the running water for a while, the warmth seeped in with coolness into Gemini's senses

"Fourth?" Finally his attempt to call onto him was met with response as Gemini finally looked at him. The haze in his eyes had dissolved and it was cleared up. No lunger drunk dazed

Fourth patted Gemini's face and shook it "Hello! Khun Gemini! See me?"

"Of course I see you! I see nobody but you my love...." Gemini burst into a huge grin as he hugged onto Fourth but Fourth hurriedly pushed him away.

Gemini grunted in dissatisfaction and eyed Fourth warily.

"Let's take a shower first! Look! you vomited all over me! We're both dirty!" Explained Fourth

Gemini's eyes widened in realization and his ears flushed red. He was embarrassed.

"I'm sorry I got taken away!" He said scratching the back of his head

"Of course you did! The newly appointed Vice President of NT corporate!" Fourth pinched his nose and teased him

As soon as they graduated university Gemini was appointed to his father's company. Fourth however wanted to intern for a while more to gain more experience

Today was the day Gemini's company celebrated his entrance. However a too tired Fourth was reluctant to attend and slept at home.

"Did you have fun?" Asked Fourth as he lathered Gemini's body generously.

"I tried to but didn't because you weren't there!" He replied as he enjoyed the massaging hands that crept up his muscles and caressed it

"Liar!" Fourth laughed under the running water washing off all the soap in their body.

"I'm serious!" Gemini pouted and leaned his face closer to Fourth to indicate he wasn't joking.

Fourth stared at the obviously handsome face for a while before letting out a devilish smirk.

He turned off the shower and pressed himself hard against Gemini's naked body.Now nothing flowed in between them. Not water. Not even air.

His teasing smile made Gemini gulp down the lump in his throat leaning closer grabbing him by his waist and feeling his bare skin all upon him.

"Then do you want to have fun now?" Fourth whispered seductively over his lips making his hot breath tickle it.

Gemini was obviously not immune to such invitation. "Thank you for asking.... Who am I to refuse you?" He said as he roughly pressed his lips against Fourth's,fiercely licking every inch of it.

Fourth dug his fingers into his wet hair as he he pressed harder and harder. Inaudible moans escaped his mouth into Gemini's.

The wetness of their body didn't affect the warmth produced by the clashing flames of their hot lips.