Chapter 20: Quality Family time

A shy morning creeps in the face of two newfound lovers. A sweet face that was tear stained is washed and sits in the wait of his other to wake up.

Fourth stirs in the comfort of his sleep. The sun ray that penetrates his eyelids get a groan for his awakening. As he slowly opens his eyes he sees a smile plastered face staring his way.

"Good morning" the deep voice tries to sound as sweet as possible.

"Hmm Good morning You're awake already?" He questions as he arises from the couch and stretches his limbs to a far fetched distance.

The other simply nod with a constant smile in his face. It is just how happy he is. He is happy to wake up in the morning knowing he has his love right there. Waiting on him.

"Shit! It's evening already!" As Fourth looked at the clock in the wall he was startled to see the time was already at midday.

"Did the doctor come already? Why didn't you wake me up?" Fourth said as he hurriedly paced back and forth.

Gemini couldn't help but smile at his anxious love. He's so cute

"The doctor had come early in the morning. It was too early to wake you up. He said I'm good to go." Gemini said with a firm smile assuring Fourth it was ok. Fourth let out a sigh of relief.

"Then....I'll go get fresh." Fourth ruffles his little bag for necessities and makes his way to the bathroom. The other still can't get the smile out of his face.

"Shit! This is so embarrassing!" As soon as he locks the bathroom door behind him Fourth lets out a silent scream. His heart beating a hundred beats per minute.

What had happened yesterday felt like a dream but it was not a dream. They had confessed. They had kissed. They were now lovers who belonged to each-other.

It still felt surreal to Fourth. Completely otherworldly. His heart wanted to laugh. To dance in joy. He wanted to sing and shine.

As he took a look in the mirror the hit of pink tint had now spread red all over his porcelain face. A new feeling surged and he felt nauseous and ticklish.

He let the cold shower cool him down. His burning face. His burning heart. His burning body. Get yourself together Fourth! Don't embarrass yourself!

He got off the shower and put on his clothes now ready to face the outside world. As soon as he got out of the shower he faced his world. Gemini stood at the door. He was out of his hospital dress and he was beaming with a smile.

"Oh! Fourth.... Gemini is discharged. Let's take you both home." When he heard the sound of Mrs Tanya he looked to see that their parents were already present.

"How long had I been in for?" He wondered.

"You were there for an hour. I bet the hospital tanker is nearly empty." He chuckled in his ears and he pretended to be angry and gave him a glare immediately shutting him up.

Mr Intouch approached them and patted Fourth on the shoulders. "You did such a great job son! Thank you for taking care of Gemini. For now,you can go home and take care of yourself." He gave him encouraging nods.

"Thank you father." Fourth bowed to him and looked at Gemini and gave him simultaneous nods.

"Then let's go!" Gemini said as he took Fourth's hands on his own and pulled on him. But Fourth didn't follow. He turned around astonished.

Why didn't Fourth follow him?

"Fourth will go back to his parent's home and you too. You can both get back to your apartment tomorrow. Fourth has worked hard. He needs some rest." Mrs Tanya explained it to the betrayed face on her son's face.