4 Shall we get out of here?

As we moved together to the loud music, my senses slowly but surely began to swim. Roman's big hands held me by the hips, but then slid again and again lower. Not that I had anything against it. Quite the opposite.

Everything around us felt like it was buzzing with electricity. The air was humid and hot from all the other people around us. Roman's eyes were fixed on my face as I looked up at him. At some point I could no longer resist the temptation. Not for another second could I stand it.

I put my hand on the side of his neck and stood on my tiptoes. Carefully, I reached out to him. But it wasn't quite enough. Fortunately, though, he sensed what I had in mind. Roman pulled me a little closer to him. His strong arm wrapped around my middle and like that he lifted me up. My feet dangled in the air as he pressed his full, hot lips onto mine. 

Slowly I opened my mouth, inviting him to deepen the kiss. His breath tasted of mint and beer, but at the same time also of lust. Although it was possible that I just imagined the last part. But quickly every thought disappeared as he sensually began to massage my tongue with his.

All too quickly he put me back on my feet. Roman looked at me and it looked like he was thinking. His breathing was as fast as mine. I was about to say something, but he had already pulled me off the dance floor. With quick steps he walked down a kind of corridor. It was dark here. Hardly any light reached this remote corner of the club. And also no human being was to be seen as far as I could see. Probably it was not even allowed to be here, but I didn't care at that moment.

Roman pressed me back-first against the wall. His hand first stroked my cheek before he twirled a strand of hair between his fingers.

"You know, baby girl... I immediately had the feeling that you are something special. Good thing we have cameras everywhere and I was able to find you again." he murmured.

"Did you really bring me here to talk, Roman?" I asked, gripping the fabric of his shirt to pull him closer to me.

"I want to do a lot more with you than talk, baby girl. Just had to make sure we were on the same page, you know." he replied as his lips hovered over mine.

"You really think I'd be able to resist you?" I asked softly before simply licking the outline of his lips with the tip of my tongue.

His perfect mouth pulled into a knowing smirk before he placed his mouth all the way back on mine.

We kissed for what felt like an eternity. My hands slowly slid behind the fabric of his clothes. I explored every last millimeter of his skin that I could reach. Roman pushed up my dress and gripped my ass with his hands to lift me a little higher once again. When I was panting for air, his lips slid to my neck where he immediately began to suck and nibble on the sensitive skin.

A deep, throaty moan escaped me as I clung to him as if my life depended on it.

"Shall we get out of here?" I asked when I couldn't take it anymore.

I wanted everything from him. And I didn't care that I sounded needy.

"That's probably a good idea... before I just devour you here." he replied.

Carefully, he set me on my feet and then put his arm around my waist. Together we made our way through the crowd and out of the club. As he had told me before, his hotel was just around the corner. Therefore, it didn't take long for us to get there. The elevator came immediately, as if it had already been waiting for us.

The whole time Roman stroked my back or my arms and occasionally even my neck. I had to swallow to concentrate on breathing. We quickly walked the last few steps to his room, which he opened with a quick motion. He pulled me inside, but didn't bother to turn on the light. The bright lights of the city illuminated the room enough for us to see everything that was necessary and important.

I put down my small cross-body bag just in time as Roman stepped up behind me. He put his hands on my stomach from both sides while his lips moved down my neck. I tilted my head to the side to give his lips more space.

But that wasn't what he had in mind. Instead, he turned me around to kiss me passionately. After a few moments, in my rising impatience, I began to undo the buttons of his jeans. My fingers slid behind the fabric and pushed it down along with his underwear. Roman groaned briefly as he grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it over my head in one swift motion.

A soft Mmmh escaped him. Immediately I felt the warmth rise to my face.

"Gorgeous, Cassia... So gorgeous." he murmured as he pushed me down onto the bed.

Instantly, he was hovering over me. My hands traveled down his muscular back to his butt. I clasped it and pulled him against me so eagerly yet powerfully. I could feel his member throbbing against my thigh.

"Take me now, Roman," I breathed against his mouth.

Then I pulled my underwear aside to make room for him. He kissed me deeply as he finally entered me. I couldn't help but moan into his mouth as he stretched me. This man filled me like no one had ever done before him. It was almost too much, but just almost.

He started slowly, but I simply couldn't have that. I needed more. And I had an idea how to get exactly what I wanted.

"I need it hard, baby. Give it to me, please. I know you want it too." I growled in his ear while my nails dug into his back.

"Oh are you sure about that?" he replied and I heard the smirk in his voice as he stopped short.

"Yes..." was all I could say.

Without another word, he pulled out and grabbed my hip.

"Hands and knees, baby girl. I'll give it to you the way you want it." he said softly.

I did what he said. Not a second later he entered me again. It took my breath away to feel him so deep inside me. But he gave me no time to adjust to the feeling. He started with fast, hard and oh, so deep thrusts. I moaned loudly while taking everything he gave me.

We lost all sense of time as we enjoyed the sweet pleasure and eventually the sun was already rising. Exhausted, we lay nestled against each other. His chest fit perfectly against my back. Roman's beard tickled my neck as he gave me one last kiss.