36 Never enough

Cassia POV

"Oh my god...my poor fur baby! She's totally wiped out. Did you always have to throw the ball that far? That wasn't fair to her short legs." I laughed as I pushed the stroller with the sleeping Cosima.

We had taken them both for a walk and in the park by the lake, Roman had played ball fetch with Miss Buttons. At some point she was so tired that she just lay down in the grass and didn't come back. When Roman went to check on her, he found her curled up and fast asleep.

"Oh come on! She likes it and is always all excited." he replied with a deep chuckle.

"That's true. In the near future Cosima will also be old enough to run back and forth with you. Then the two of you can share the ball fetching. Or maybe we'll get a boy you can play baseball with. In case your daughter doesn't want to," I replied as I looked up at him.

He was carrying Buttons the way he usually carried Cosi. She was snoring softly with her head on his shoulder. It was sweet as sugar.

"I like the sound of that, baby girl." he said before leaning in and giving me a little kiss.

Once home, I took our baby out of the stroller and put her in her crib. She still had a little time until it was her mealtime. Roman gently put Butt-Butt on her pillow before going back outside to move the stroller into the garage.

I was in the bathroom washing my hands when I saw his reflection in the mirror. I looked up at him with a smile as he gave me a kiss on my hair before cleaning his hands as well.

"Would you like a little afternoon snack?" I asked as this time it was me who wrapped her arms around him from behind.

"I would indeed. And I already know exactly what I'd be in the mood for..." he murmured as he spun in my arms in a flash and lifted me up just like that.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his waist as he carried me with quick steps into our bedroom. Once there, he sat down on the bed with me in his arms. Quickly, he slid into the middle.

Roman's dark eyes sparkled with a mixture of lust and mischief. His hands slowly slid under the fabric of my shirt as he covered my face and neck with feather light kisses.

Then he pulled my top over my head. Just for those few seconds, his full lips left my body. I literally hummed as my fingers stroked his smooth skin. So many times I had done this and yet I could never get enough of him.

One by one we got rid of the rest of our clothes until nothing was left but our birthday suits. Roman pressed me onto the cool sheet as he hovered over me. It felt so good against my heated skin, but nowhere near as good as my husband's touch.

But impatience quickly overcame me. I knew that we didn't have all the time in the world. All too soon Cosima would wake up.

Forcefully I pulled his head down to me with the arm I had put around his neck while my free hand reached for his member. I held him in my hand and felt the heat and the throbbing. 

Roman's lips slid down to my neck and began to nibble there pleasurably. I moaned loudly just as he entered me. I would never get enough of the feeling of fullness. Only he could do that. Slowly he began to move inside me. So slowly that it was almost like torture. Roman loved to tease me. I felt the smirk on his lips on my neck as I commanded him to do something, that I needed more.

My fingernails dug into the flesh of his back as his thrusts finally got faster and even harder. I wrapped my legs around him so I could feel him even deeper inside me. He kept whispering words of praise in my ear because he knew exactly how much that turned me on.

It didn't take long until he pushed me over the edge. And after a few more sloppy thrusts, he joined me in the sweet agony.

We lay there panting while we tried to catch our breath. Skin to skin and in silence.

"I forgot to ask you... What's your work schedule look like next week?" he wanted to know after a while as he drew little patterns on my back.

"Pretty good actually. I only have two videos to edit. Why?" I replied.

"Well... because I wanted to kidnap you. To a week's vacation at a 5 star all-inclusive resort." he explained to me.

"Really?" I wanted to know.

"Yes... After all, I still owe you a honeymoon." he replied with a laugh.

"That's great... But what about the baby and Buttons?" I asked as I sat up to look at him.

"They're both coming with us. All my girls deserve a vacation. The hotel also has childcare so we can have a date or two." Roman then said.

"That sounds so perfect, Ro." I replied.

"Only the best is good enough for my family, baby girl. After all, I love you, you know?" he laughed.

"Oh I know! And you know what? I love you even more." I replied before giving him another kiss.

And of course, it wasn't much longer before we heard the baby over the baby monitor. I quickly got dressed to go check on her. But in my mind I was already on our honeymoon.