19 Smile

Roman POV

I couldn't even begin to describe how incredibly good it felt to be able to hold Cassia in my arms without her stiffening up or pulling away. For me it was a sign that we were definitely on the right track. Her wonderful laughter alone was music to my ears.

Today we went Stand up Paddling on the water together and I could see how much fun she was having. Although Cassia had a little trouble keeping her balance every now and then. But it didn't affect her improved mood, on the contrary. She giggled at her own clumsiness.

"Please don't go too fast, okay?" said Cassia as we were now about to take a little tour of the beach on a quad bike in the afternoon.

"I promise. I'll take good care of you, baby girl." I replied as she hopped on behind me.

"I hope so. Otherwise I won't hesitate to dig my nails into your side." she laughed before we both put on our helmets.

Cassia wrapped her arms around me as I slowly put the vehicle in motion. And as promised, I didn't go too fast. Still, it was a lot of fun. The sand was flying around and the wind was blowing towards us.

"That was fun. But I'm nevertheless covered in sand from top to bottom." she giggled as we returned to our starting point after an hour.

"Me too. Let's go back to the hotel. Then we can shower before we go out to dinner." I replied as I put my arm around her waist to pull her against me.

"What do you say we just order room service and enjoy the beautiful view from our balcony?" asked Cassia to me.

"I like the way you think, baby girl," I said before pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

Together we showered. Thoroughly we got rid of the sand that was hiding on all possible parts of our bodies. Quickly our laughter and giggles turned into the sound of kissing and panting.

We spent time under the hot, steaming water showing each other again how much we meant to each other. As I pressed her back against the tiles, Cassia wrapped her legs and arms around me. For a moment, we looked at each other in silence. Almost like the night before.

Then, as I found my way into her body, she threw her head back slightly and moaned. The noise echoed off the walls, making it even more arousing. I then pressed my lips to her neck. Very slowly I sucked and nibbled on the soft skin there while she clung to me. Again and again, faster and faster I pounded into her. Almost drunk on the atmosphere, our screams and the heat from the friction.

Half an hour or rather closer to an hour later I was now ordering room service for our last evening here. I sat on the bed and my eyes wandered out to the balcony. Cassia was sitting there on one of the chairs in nothing but one of my t-shirts and panties. Her feet were on the railing as she relaxed. Her still damp hair began to curl and wave as she enjoyed the view once again.

Silently, I thanked my mother. Her idea had actually worked, and I couldn't be more grateful.

"Is everything all right, Ro?" Cassia asked me suddenly.

She had probably noticed my gaze. She smiled at me as she looked over at me. And it was that moment when I realized that I would never let this woman go again and that I wanted nothing more than to fulfill all her dreams. But all at the right time. When we were ready.

"Yes, everything is fine." I replied with a contented smile.