ABOUT THE AUTHOR! (Q and A)

Hello, it's Cara again! Thank you so much for supporting "Colors"! It's so amazing how far we've come. I made this additional note in celebration for the 12k reads!

So, I asked all of you to leave any questions about my fan fiction and my upcoming stories to be released. Your questions will be answered here.

But first, let's meet the author!

Once again, my name is Cara! You can call me Cara but I prefer to be called Claude as I am used to being called Claude on social media.

That's me! :D

I am Filipino and I am 18 years old (turning 19 this year) and I started writing when I was 7 years old

I am Filipino and I am 18 years old (turning 19 this year) and I started writing when I was 7 years old. I wrote stories about myself, meeting One Direction specifically Louis Tomlinson.

I am genderfluid and I go by any pronouns!

I am musically-inclined as I've got the trait from my foster family, my grandfather to be specific. I started singing when I was 2 years old and started performing in public as young as 5 years old.

I ABSOLUTELY love listening to classical music. My favorite composers are Tchaikovsky and Debussy. I also have favorite bands like Queen and The Beatles. I love 60s to 90s music! Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Dean Martin, you name it!

(It me singing yay)

I also learned how to play different musical instruments such as:• Guitar• Piano• Voice• Recorder• Glockenspiel• Ukulele• KalimbaAs of now, I'm learning how to play the bass guitar and drums

• Guitar
• Piano
• Voice
• Recorder
• Glockenspiel
• Ukulele
• Kalimba
As of now, I'm learning how to play the bass guitar and drums.

Right now, I'm currently writing another Twoset Violin mystery/crime fan fiction (spoiler lmao) and I'm also working on my horror/mystery series that I fully dedicate to my friends.

It's called "The Enigma of the Lost Souls" and it's gonna be awesome and scary at the same time.

I wrote A LOT of stories and I unpublished some of them since I can't write like 3 stories at the same time plus, I don't really have the free time to write as I am that kind of person that cares so much about school so I study all the time

So now, let's proceed to Q&A!

A question from IAmMariahDahlinggg

1. Did Brett and the girl have children?

• To answer your question, yes, they did have children! I originally wanted to include them after the marriage but I decided to leave an open ending so the readers can decide what'll happen afterwards.

2. Will "Colors" have a second book?
• Unfortunately, I will not make a second book for "Colors". But don't worry, I have another TWOSET fanfiction to be published soon!

A question from LoveRYoonGi3862

1. Does Eddy get out of prison/jail anytime soon?
• Well yes, Eddy does get out of prison soon and visits Brett and Y/N often. He cut off his family and decided to live by himself in Australia.

2. What inspired you to write Eddy in such a way?
• To be honest, it just popped up in my head, I was thinking, "Maybe Eddy would be a great antagonist?" and so I made him the antagonist. I decided he'll become the opposite of himself and guess what, Eddy fits the role so much!

A question from Johmijaro

1. Where did you get Eric from?
• BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I was just searching for "bad boy names" on Google and find the most fitting name for the guy that Brett is jealous of. 😭

And that would be all for the Q&A! If you have more questions, I'll post more Q&As in the future!

Stay tuned for the next additional note. Prepare yourselves as I am about to reveal some references, facts and the meaning behind the book covers I made. (yes, the book covers have meanings)

Goodnight and goodbye!

~Cara