ABOUT COLORS (Facts, References, Book Covers and Few Changes)

Hello! It's Cara here again. We almost reached 15k readers! I was so shocked to see the number of readers since I haven't opened my Wattpad for months. As promised, I would like to share more about my fan fiction, Colors.

I formed Colors back in 2020 during the lockdown due to COVID-19. I watched so many Twoset videos and decided to write fan fiction, well, out of boredom. I wasn't really planning to publish Colors on Wattpad but I did it anyway.

Colors is HEAVILY INSPIRED by “Your Lie in April”. Now, let's proceed to the facts!

• • •

FUN FACT #1: Originally, in my plot, I was going to kill off a major character but I changed it since it's not really necessary (also, Brett has been through a lot in Colors, my man can't get a break 😭)

FUN FACT #2: The ending in Colors is not the true ending I wrote. The true ending stings a little bit and is an open ending. The true ending will be published soon on my alt account! (marshzellos2)

FUN FACT #3: Originally, Eddy and Y/N had some sort of relations with each other but I changed it. It makes the story more complicated if I went through this idea.

FUN FACT #4: This is the FIRST EVER story I finished writing! I have a lot of stories but I discontinued it.

FUN FACT #5: Not really a fun fact but I was quite excited when I am close to finishing writing the previous chapters just so I can start writing Brett and Y/N's breakup. I am so sorry 😭 I love slow-burn romance and tragic romance at the same time.

FUN FACT #6: My book covers reflect the current chapters I recently published!

• • •

Speaking of book covers, let's proceed to the mystery behind Colors' book covers!

I have a lot of trial and error in creating my book covers. Right after I was satisfied with my book cover, I asked a little help from my friend, Yanni, to choose which one is the best book cover for the fan fiction!

Let's go dive deep into the book covers' mysteries! 🤿

Book Cover #1:
• To be honest, the color from the book cover fits the first few chapters in my fan fiction, when Brett wasn't seeing any colors other than black and white, which means numbness and lifeless. In the first few chapters of the fan fiction, we encountered Brett as a cold and broken violinist who lost interest in music because of his childhood traumas. His brother's death was the biggest impact in his life and caused him to go numb as his brother inspired him to take music.

But unfortunately, I didn't pick this book cover.

Book Cover #2:• The book cover is really cute, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't really fit in what I have in mind

Book Cover #2:
• The book cover is really cute, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't really fit in what I have in mind. Like the random flower crown, the background (I probs downloaded it off randomly from Google 😭). Really cute but it's not what I have in mind.