Fifteen

BRETT'S POV

"You ready for the road trip?" I packed my bags on the back of my car and looked at Y/N, "I haven't slept enough last night out of excitement. So, I'm ready." She grinned as I chuckled at her cuteness. "Let's go." I panted and panned to her, excitement filling her eyes, she nodded excitingly and entered the car. "Keep safe!" I waved goodbye to my mom and entered the car, I turned on the engine and looked at Y/N again, excited and happy, I smirked and drove out of the driveway.

Candy

Y/N is looking at the window the whole time, I can tell that she really haven't explored the whole Brisbane yet, "Oh wow." She mumbled to herself while taking pictures of the city, my face is burning again, "Australia is amazing. It's my dream to explore around Australia since I was a kid." Still not looking, I smiled to myself. "Dream come true, eh?" I smirked and continue driving as she glanced at me, "Yeah. My plan is to take road trips with my friends here in Australia but y'know, we got busy and we have no time for each other,"

She's sweet like candy in my veins

"But hey, at least I have to go on a road trip with you." Goddammit, Y/N. Stop, my face is fucking burning! "So, where to, miss?" "To the stars." I simpered and scoffed, "So now, we're gonna quote the whole Titanic movie?" I joked, laughing at her reaction. We've been talking for hours, stopping by at some places where I usually go and eat most of the foods we can ever find, "You said a while ago, you come here often." She asked, her mouth still full of sherbet, my face went pale and sighed.

Baby, I'm dying for another taste

"I used to come here. I was 14, this place was my comfort zone, it feels good to be back here though." I grinned and ate my sherbet. Y/N observed the place, smile plastered on her face, "I can't blame you for coming here often." I gulped and glanced at the sea, the waves are so calming to look at, the sound of the sea is soothing, and feeling the warmth beside me makes it much better. "We should get going." I stood up and helped Y/N, we got back to the car, still continuing taking photos.

And every night my mind is running around her

I turned on the car radio as she started jamming with the songs, I don't really enjoy the songs especially when I'm a pure bred classical musician, not even a minute later, she started dancing on the car. Reason why I love this girl, her weirdness. "Crackhead." I whispered to myself, she stopped dancing and sighed, "Sorry 'bout that. Too much excitement." Don't worry, Y/N. I find it cute, "Tiktok ruined your life, I bet." I chuckled and she nodded, guilt on her face.

Thunder's getting louder and louder

We spent the whole day stopping by at stores and shops, making troubles and doing dumb things together. We took pictures of each other and even took videos of us doing embarrassing things, it's been years since I had fun. And you know what's the best part? Doing these with someone whom I truly loved. "The sun is setting." Y/N added, looking at the sunset. I quickly drove to the closest peak and stopped there as we enjoy watching the sun setting. I grinned when I see the stars slowly appearing on the sky.

Baby, you're like lightning in a bottle

We got off the car as the cold breeze brushed past my jacket. The lights are glowing from the city, the car radio is currently playing 'Electric Love', "This road trip is the most fun I've ever had in my life." She told me, patting my back. The stars appeared as well as the moon, "The moon looks beautiful tonight." She mumbled under her breath, "The moon isn't the only thing that's beautiful tonight." Her eyebrows rose, my ice cold fingers ran to hers, intertwining it. "You are the most beautiful thing that ever happened in my life, Y/N."

I can't let you go now that I got it

I took a glimpse to the night sky then the city lights, "Y/N, I never thought you can bring back my true colors but, you did. I commend you for that," I spat it out while I breathed heavily. "My mom said that the more I hate the person, the more I love them." I cleared my throat, my face all pale and cold, "Y/N, I hate you." I joked as she looked shocked, "I hate you so much that I fell for you. Your personality, stupidity, your unfunny jokes, everything about you, makes me feel pink. Love."

And all I need is to be struck

"Y/N L/N, I love you. So so much. Will you be my girlfriend?" I finished off, seeing pink around me but suddenly turned to black, fear. Fuck, why did I tell her?! What was I thinking?! "F-Fucking hell, forget everything that I said! I-I'm out of my mind, I'm s-sorry, Y/N!" I grimaced then pressed my lips together, "You know what, Brett?" She crossed her arms and glanced at me deeply, "This is why I love you too." I tried to calm myself down and spoke, "J-Just forget everything I said, Y/N." "Oh, shut up. Of course, yes! I love you." Everything went pink, my fear disappeared.

By your electric love

I can feel her hands on my cheeks, my hands running down to her waist as I pulled her close to me, feeling her warmth. "I love you, Y/N." I whispered, "I love you too, Brett." I closed my eyes, feeling her soft lips against mine. She chuckled and looked at me, "You will always be my love of my life, Mr. Brett Yang." She let out a little laugh as I scoffed, "And you will always be the sunshine of my life, Ms. Y/N L/N." She leaned on my shoulder, leaving a kiss on her forehead as we watched the beautiful scenery from afar.

Baby, your electric love

This will be my best road trip ever.

Electric love

~~~

THE MOMENT YOUVE BEEN WAITING FOR SKSKKSKSJ FINALLY HAPPENED!
also thank you so so much for 2k reads! i appreciate it sooo much! what should i do for 2k reads celebration?

~cara