Chapter 27

Spoilers for Watching and Dreaming ahead!
Read at your own risk!

Also I love when you guys leave lots of comments with your thoughts, they make me so happy.
Thank you all for waiting with me, and continuing to support my works here on WattPad. 
Here we go.

Luz's POV:

It all happened so fast.

Mipha was turned into a doll... right in front of us in the most gruesome way we could've imagined, hearing her screams of agony, watching her writhe from the pain... then she was gone with a snap of the fingers. 

Next thing I knew, Hunter, gus, Willow, Mom, and Amity were wrapped in ribbons and pulled into the archives. Then I woke up in the castle dressed as Belos of all people! I ran through the castle and made it to the bridge, but I saw everyone petrified beneath me, I didn't understand what was happening, this was a nightmare!

"No... No! No! No! W-When did this happen?!"
"Don't you remember?" I looked to the entrance of the bridge, seeing Amity standing there, facing away from me.

"This is all YOUR doing... you helped Belos meet the Collector! YOUR actions led to THIS! You've been the real villain this whole time!" she raised her staff to me as I stared in disbelief.
"Wait! Listen! I don't know what I missed but I'd NEVER do this! See?!" I tossed the cape off the bridge, Amity looking down with tears.

"I'm sorry Luz... but I have to take you down!" She drew a circle, abomination raising and shooting at me, I dodged, pleading with her to stop as she growled and came after me. I mounted Stringbean and flew back inside the castle, the doors slamming as I just couldn't fathm what was happening!

I can't be the real villain here... right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eda's POV:

I gasped awake, wincing and looking around, I was in the conformatorium. 
I transformed into Harpy mode and busted the cell door down.

"Lily...? Hooty? King!" I shouted before I jumped to the bottom of the tower and knocked the door down, skidding to a stop then taking off into the sky. I kept going until a net appeared and hit me, throwing me back onto the ground with a grunt and a thud.

"If you think you can keep me from my family- You got another thing comin'!" I looked up, seeing 3 sillouettes standing on the conformatorium entrance where I had bust out of moments prior.

"Don't worry Edalyn, we're all present and accounted for" I saw Lilith standing there, then I looked to the other two there.

"Lily! Mom thank goodness! Hey, help me out? We gotta find King" I smiled, noting I couldn't recognize the third figure. They had a mask covering their eyes and nose, and the lighting was too dark to see any distinquishing features like hair or skin colors.

"No! You'll be staying right there!" Lilith turned slightly as coven scouts surrounded me and pointed their spears at me.

"Dangerous beasts must be kept in cages after all"
"What are you talking about... and who is that?!" I pleaded, Lilith looking upset as she looked to the other figure, who stepped forward.

"You don't recognize your own daughter?" I gasped as she removed her mask, stepping into the light.

"O-Owlet?! How? How are you here- I thought-"
"I don't know why I even tried... I thought I meant something... but you gave me away like some useless trinket. Was I not enough? Did you not love me? I bet you wished I was like Luz... that's why you speant more time with her than me... I'm just a parasite..."