Character: -

Warning: This story is a bit extreme, those who are very sensitive to this kind of thing beware and get out of here because not only will you be suffering from the writing of this but you will also be suffering by me... who likes to annoy my readers for no readers so beware and hopefully you don't kill me by the end of this.

Love you all and Welcome!

Some Characters are made by me, they have nothing to do with the original authors work, so I will come after you if you use these characters... I am just kidding I am just sensitive.

Also, I tend to randomly put comments in the middle of reading.

This is made by: @joongDunk123 and @HeartOfSaturn_

Now lets get a move on!!!

And another warning, yes I am aware I have a lot of characters... but give it a chance and read it... by the end of this ff you will be pretty familiar with all of them!!! So I wish you luck and proceed thank you for reading!!!!!

Main Characters: -

Porschay Pitchaya Kittisawat: 19 – 23 years old:

Chay was a very strong boy who knew what he wanted, he never cared what people thought of him and he just did what he wanted until he met Kim

Chay was a very strong boy who knew what he wanted, he never cared what people thought of him and he just did what he wanted until he met Kim. His whole ordinary life turned upside down as well as messing with his emotions such as love, hatred and envy among many others. He has one older brother, he is cheeky and makes great jokes, he has learned true heartbreak and cannot live without Kim. Was Warm, smiley, happy, he used to float on air but now everything was taken away from him by Kim the guy he loves.

Kim Theerapanyakul: 24 – 28 years old:

Very Smart, very manipulating he can make you believe anything

Very Smart, very manipulating he can make you believe anything. He has information no one has and has his own company that doesn't involve the main or minor family. He manages this business with his two best friends. After the break-up and the war between families Kim came forced Chay into a marriage he cannot escape. He is considered the smartest out of his brothers that's why his father trusts him more. He finds himself frustrated sometimes, and has major anger issues that he cannot control out of nowhere. He seems to be happy about the world, but is rather angry with it and thinks of himself better than anyone else, until he meets Chay. Has multiple personalities, but his most common is his angry devil side that brings people to their knees.