Chapter 23: Jealousy of the Different Kim.

(Yes!! Okay!!! I know I am late... I know.... dont shout me. Please forgive me my friends, but I have a confession to make... I am a lazy bitch.... yes thats the confession love you byeeee~~~~~)

The next morning finally arrived, and they all came to Ohm's place, but Ohm was not answering the door. Benz was nowhere to be found and they were all pretty worried about him because he said he was going to go to his hometown, but that happened last time when Yoon kidnapped him.

"Benz is not answering and so is Ohm!" Sang said annoyed of everything, he banged on the door one more time but still no answer.

Porschay looked nervously to the frustrated Sang. "Sang... what if he is sleeping. Don't be rude."

"Well, this bitch set up an appointment, he has to see to it now!" Sang said and got annoyed then took something out of Porschay's bag.

"Sang no!" Porschay said but Sang didn't listen. "He said to only use the key if something happened to him... or if he died and he wanted us to clear his search history on his laptop."

"Damn... whats on his laptop?" Sang frowned curiously and Porschay shrugged. Sang opened Ohm's apartment door and entered the apartment it was a very nice place, nicer than Sang's dorm, Benz apartment and shockingly even nicer than Kim and Porschay's home... it was like a fancy New York apartment.

"Woah" Porschay couldn't believe his eyes.

"Right? Now I know who to go to bail me out of jail" Sang said and Porschay frowned and looked at him.

"What?" Porschay said and Sang just smirked and shrugged then walked to the bedroom. He burst the door open.

"OHM!!!! BUDDY WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!" Sang screamed with a happy face but then when he saw Ohm sleeping on the bed with Aat his whole face turned pale. "Shiiiiitttt" Sang whispered but it was too late Ohm already woke up. He woke up with the biggest glare, it was obvious that Sang always did this to him, that's why Ohm took his spare key away.

"Sang!? We talked about this!" Ohm said, he looked like he was going to beat Sang up. Sang put his hands up like he was being arrested and laughed guiltily.

"Listen... if I knew... that you and Aat... like I...." Sang was mumbling at this point.

"Me and Aat?" Ohm looked confused and then looked to Porschay who pointed at the person he was cuddling next to the entire night. Ohm took a moment to process what was going on and when he finally did his eyes widened and he let out a silent scream and fell of the bed.

"What the fuuuuccckkkk!!!" Ohm whispered.

"How is he still asleep?" Porschay said normally.

"I don't knooowwwww" Sang whispered, Ohm who was still on the floor crawled out of the room and pushed his friends and then silently closed the door. Once the door was closed he sighed to himself and remained on the floor thinking.

"So... are you gonna get up?" Sang said and Ohm glared at him and then got up to his face.

"YOU BITCH THAT'S NOT HOW YOU WAKE SOMEONE UP!!!" Ohm shouted.

"WELL, YOU ARE A LAZY MOTHERFUCKER WHO KEPT HIS FRIENDS WAITING AND SLEEPING AROUND WITH AAT OF ALL PEOPLE!!!" Sang shouted back, Porschay looked at them like it was a normal everyday thing. These two always fought even with Benz around but it was usually Benz who kept them from fighting all the time.

"Guys... Aat is sleeping, please be quite" Porschay said softly to his friends.

"Its okay Porschay everything is soundproof in here" Ohm said softly to Porschay.