Chapter 18: The Truth?

(Some of yall told me you wanted more of the torture scene so here you go... those who don't like this shit please skip hahahaha, cause its even more brutal)

Yoon grabbed Mark off the floor and dunked his head in the bucket of water which made his burns that he just received on his head even worse, on top of everything it was hot water and it made him scream in pain.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!" Mark screamed when his head was lifted up from the water.

"Did you like that? What another?" Yoon laughed and grabbed his head one more time and pushed back into the water for a few seconds them took it out with the most satisfied grin on his face, he had not done this in a while and he was enjoying this.

"No, no... please no more... I just want to go home" Mark started crying, but not mercy was shown to him.

"You want to go home?" Prim said with an innocent voice.

"Yes.... Please" Mark thought she would offer him mercy.

"Did you send Porschay home when you did the same to him" Prim innocent expression turned into a deadly one which scared Mark even more. "What is it I heard that you did to him? Baby?

"Ahh... you dumped him in hot water causing him to have burns for weeks all over his body according to the doctor and eye witnesses as well as the CCTV at the school" Ren said with his glasses on his face while reading a piece of file to Kim who had a dark aura around him.

"What else?" Yoon asked as he made Mark stare at them while gripping his hair tightly.

"They cut his hair..... hmm...." Ren said and clicked his tongue, he pressed a button and soon many guys and girls started entering the room, they were also a part of the mafia world and they held in their hand a scissor and a shaver.

"You know what to do ladies and gentlemen" Prim directed them to people and many people started to scream.

"No, not my hair!!! It took me years to grow... its something so precious to me!!!" A girl screamed with all her might upon seeing a really buff guy with sharp scissors on his hand going directly to her long hair which was very beautiful, dark as charcoal and wavy till her waist. It looked like she really valued her hair over her life and that's something Kim started laughing about.

"Do you think I give a shit?" Kim said and then looked at the guy cutting her hair. "Proceed"

Everyone nodded at Kim's instructions and began shaving everyone's hair, they had no choice but to cry in silence, it wasn't much for the guys, but it really showed a lot, it showed more ugliness and Mark looked even more hideous.

"Hey, now what will I grab on from here?" Yoon said as he looked at Marks bold head.

"I don't know... grab his skin or something" Ren said as he also began to scan Mark's bold head causing him even more humiliation, to make matters worse even Prim joined her boyfriend to look at Marks head scanning it up and down like an interesting thing at a museum or circus.

"Pffft.... It looks so slap able... the person who shaved his head deserves a raise" Prim suggested and Ren nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, look at the shine, you almost don't recognize his ugly ass face.... Damn its so shiny it looks like a disco ball" Yoon said and Kim tried so hard not ot laugh to make himself look scarier.

"Can you guys get to work? Not time to play around!" Kim said while taking a deep breath in and they all nodded as they got up from the floor walked over Mark like he was a floor mat and continued their torture session with everyone.